PDA

View Full Version : Poll, kind of.

beanjean
01-12-2008, 03:53 PM
I am only cashing out when I get enough to buy my son a Disney park entry ticket. Which would you save to buy? We have only been to Disney once and that was last year. Would would like to go back sometime in the next year to 3 years. He is only 10 so which ticket would you save up to buy? We will only be at the parks approximately 4-5 days. Buy a ticket with more days and no expiry in case we ever get to go back but then what if we never go back. Get what we need only and save for next trip if we get to go? Suggestions what to do.

spring
01-12-2008, 05:20 PM
I think it depends on the likelihood of you being able to return prior to a longer ticket's expiration date. If you live fairly close, I'm sure you would make that happen. However, if you don't know for sure that you can swing another go-round, I'd only buy what you'll need for this trip. :sunshine:

Blessing and Miracle
01-12-2008, 06:46 PM
I think it depends on the likelihood of you being able to return prior to a longer ticket's expiration date. If you live fairly close, I'm sure you would make that happen. However, if you don't know for sure that you can swing another go-round, I'd only buy what you'll need for this trip. :sunshine:

I agree with Spring! :sunshine:

askomsky
01-13-2008, 03:10 PM
I agree with Spring! :sunshine:

I agree with them, you never know what may change if you ever do make it back again later !

SunShine66
01-13-2008, 03:18 PM
I agree with your plan.

beanjean
01-13-2008, 04:33 PM
How would be the best way to do that? I want to buy through mousesavers newsletter when it com es out but I don't have a paypal account. Would I cash out for disney giftcard? Does undercover accept Disney giftcards?

m 'n c
01-13-2008, 04:42 PM
paypal accounts are free. I don't think the ticket brokers will take disney gift cards. I would check and see the price difference between those places and disney. If its only a couple of bucks then I'd wait for a disney cashout special and buy from WDW.

bs4free
01-13-2008, 05:07 PM
another reason if its almost the same price is you get a great rate on disney gift cards on the specials with 188 credits for a 200 GC in the past! so if the saveings is more than 6% from the ticket broker then disneys advacne purchace price the paypaly ticket broker is the way to go if its less then a 6% saveings Disney gift cards and disney is the way to go hope this helps!