PDA

View Full Version : Renting Points

Pooh's Pal
01-12-2008, 11:06 PM
Hi all...talked DD into going to WDW with me for the holidays!! She watched WDW on Travel Channel with me on Christmas Eve and said..."Hey Mom, why don't we go there next year to see all the decorations" Dang near fell off my computer chair!! She is a senior in college this year and heading into Grad school in the fall so we've decieded to go for a short 5 day trip...Dec. 21st and fly home on Christmas (the 25th) as I HAVE to work on the 26th!

Question to those of you that have rented points or those that have been the renter.....where do you look...Just the DIS?
Do you post or just look for someone that has points? I've done the DIS before and got tons of responses...all the way up to 20 a point!! (which of course I did not take!)

So...where do I go for the rental process besides the DIS??
(Or...maybe I should just ask here--->anyone here have an extra 50 BW/BC points they want to rent to me at the 11 month window??)
Will love ya forever!! :heart:

wilsonfamily4
01-13-2008, 12:22 AM
I rented from the DIS. :) Would love to find somewhere else as well. I am going to be listing over there in a few weeks asking for SSR points. I am hoping it doesn't take too long as I need a 2 bedroom. Last time I got it done within a week so I am hopeful.