PDA

View Full Version : double paid

tnhillbilly
01-14-2008, 12:43 AM
ok on the Daily Surveys, somehow, I have gotten credit for doing two on the same day. I dont remember doing it, so what do i do about it so as not to be cheating the site and the other members here? I know of quite a few, like other people, that i have done and not gotten the credit, but thats ok, just dont want to break the rules.

Mom2aPrincess
01-14-2008, 01:19 AM
ok on the Daily Surveys, somehow, I have gotten credit for doing two on the same day. I dont remember doing it, so what do i do about it so as not to be cheating the site and the other members here? I know of quite a few, like other people, that i have done and not gotten the credit, but thats ok, just dont want to break the rules.

You're great for being so honest, but there's nothing to do. It's probably in fact a credit for one of those days you didn't get credit, and it finally caught up to you.

tnhillbilly
01-15-2008, 06:10 PM
thanks for the reply. It still feels sorta like cheating tho. lol, but I will take it.

chipndale
01-16-2008, 04:36 PM
I received credit for 2 surveys today. DH completed a survey very late on the 14th and it eventually went back to the SR home page. Yesterday I didn't receive credit for the survey. I asked DH if he got the exceed daily survey message and of course he was what? I don't know what you are talking about. So I have to educate him on that too. Oh how I wish he was more computer savy. I figured that he didn't actually complete the survey and I wouldn't get credit for it. I did a survey yesterday afternoon and now today I received credit for 2 surveys. I hope that I don't cause any problems for Tricia and Sunshine.