PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine awards...

speechteachri
01-14-2008, 04:54 PM
I noticed that Magical Jen won an award....YAY Jen!!!:cooldance:

Where can we find this on the site. I can't remember. Can we nominate or vote, how is this working? Seems like I should know this, but I obviously haven't been paying attention. Sorry!:angel:

linanglab
01-14-2008, 04:58 PM

Where can we find this on the site. I can't remember. Can we nominate or vote, how is this working? Seems like I should know this, but I obviously haven't been paying attention. Sorry!:angel:

I am not sure how to nominate either. I think they are still in the process of figuring out the categories.

bbangel
01-14-2008, 04:59 PM
It was announced during the birthday party. There is a thread under announcements and one somewhere else to add suggestions for award titles. Then once they are there you can nominate someone to win an award. Someone with more talent can probably post the links to the threads.

spring
01-14-2008, 05:00 PM

I went digging: here's the link:

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/awards.php

m 'n c
01-14-2008, 05:04 PM
All award suggestions should be posted in this sticky located in the just for fun section. (no nominations or general chatter please :) )

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=6027

Magical JenK
01-14-2008, 05:08 PM
I'm pretty sure to nominate someone you go up to the top of the screen & there is an Award section. I'm hoping Tricia will have some time to add some awards soon, I could use the award that is there, but would like to see what other options we'll have!!

And thanks for noticing! Kinda fun isn't it!! I see that someone else has one, but I won't give away who....:0)

pbhall13
01-14-2008, 05:24 PM
congrats Jen........

I just noticed the 'award' part this afternoon as well.

Fun!

Blessing and Miracle
01-14-2008, 05:39 PM
Congratulations on your award, Jen! It's well deserved if I say so myself!:angel:

I'm pretty sure to nominate someone you go up to the top of the screen & there is an Award section. I'm hoping Tricia will have some time to add some awards soon, I could use the award that is there, but would like to see what other options we'll have!!

And thanks for noticing! Kinda fun isn't it!! I see that someone else has one, but I won't give away who....:0)

Magical JenK
01-14-2008, 05:53 PM
Woo hoo! Lisa got one too!! Yeah!!!!! :cooldance: :cooldance:

speechteachri
01-14-2008, 09:45 PM
Congratulations on your award, Jen! It's well deserved if I say so myself!:angel:

Yay Lisa....Congratulations!!!

Sunni
01-14-2008, 09:58 PM
Congrats you two!