PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the Award!

Blessing and Miracle
01-15-2008, 02:46 AM
Sunshine Family,

Thank you so much for the award! I must admit, it did catch me by surprise! There are so many others that are well deserving of this award than I am. However, it warms my heart to know that I have perhaps encouraged someone during one of the most challenging times in my life.

I've never once questioned God as to why I've been choosen to bear this cross, for I knew that if He brought me to it, then, certainly He would see me through it! I am a living testimony that my God is good! Therefore, if and when the opportunity presents itself, I do tell of His goodness.

My story has been shared openly with you all because of the warmth and love that you demonstrate within this community. I can't thank you enough for all of the shoulders, prayers, thoughts and well wishes that you all have given me! No matter what awaits me physically, and, or mentally on any given day, it's always easier when I enter into this forum! There is always something to make me smile, laugh or comment on. You all are a ray of sunshine!

Thank you, Tricia for allowing us to so freely share our thoughts and our hearts with each other, for if it wasn't for you, our paths would never have crossed.

If I can just touch somebody's life while I'm passing, then my living won't be in vain!

:heart: Lisa

spring
01-15-2008, 06:20 AM
Sunshine Family,

If I can just touch somebody's life while I'm passing, then my living won't be in vain!

:heart: Lisa

Lisa, this is EXACTLY why you deserve this award. You may feel that you get strength from us, but we get just as much, or more from you. Congratulations on your award!:hugs:

icartjetta
01-15-2008, 06:54 AM
Congrats Lisa, you deserve it.:)

linanglab
01-15-2008, 07:09 AM
Lisa - a WELL deserved award. You touch my heart and are such a blessing. Hopefully someday I will be able to actually meet you. You are an amazing person!

Sunni
01-15-2008, 08:14 AM
Congrats Lisa! Thank you for all the sunshine you bring us!

speechteachri
01-15-2008, 08:57 AM
Lisa, Congratulations on the award. You are an inspiration. Thanks for reminding me this morning that God is good...ALL the time!

Have a great day!:sunshine:

sunshinecindy
01-15-2008, 09:16 AM
Congrats Lisa, you do deserve this award. You are delight to have in the forum. We just never know what you might say. LOL

Magical JenK
01-15-2008, 09:37 AM
Lisa, this is EXACTLY why you deserve this award. You may feel that you get strength from us, but we get just as much, or more from you. Congratulations on your award!:hugs:

Amen!! Congrats Lisa!!

jl8595
01-15-2008, 09:39 AM

Well said! My feelings exactly!! Congrats to you Lisa - you deserve every ounce of recognition!!!

SunshineGirl
01-15-2008, 10:47 AM
Lisa, I have no doubt that what you are going through and how you handle yourself will impact people in this forum for a long time to come. None of us know what our roads are going to look like yet, but it serves us all well to pay attention and learn what we can along the way.

chipndale
01-15-2008, 10:53 AM
COngratulations Lisa! You so deserve this rewards.

~Kathie
01-15-2008, 11:58 AM
Lisa,

Congratulation!! You DO deserve it!! You are always there with a shoulder to cry on or a pleasant encouraging word for everyone.

We love you! :love:

~Kathie

bs4free
01-15-2008, 01:42 PM
TWO WOOT's for Lisa who is Truely a great friend to all of us on the forums!

WOOT! WOOT! and a :woohoo: with some :sunshine:

askomsky
01-15-2008, 01:48 PM
Congratulations Lisa, if anyone deserves it you do!!!!! You have opened your heart up to us and have allowed others to do the same.

God Bless, and thank you for reminding us life is what you make of it.

April