PDA

View Full Version : ok, more help??

mommiepoppins
01-15-2008, 02:31 PM
ok please let me know if I am doing this correct
1. I fill out free offers all the way up to they need my cc.. then I ignore it and click off
2. then I go check my e mail and click on the confirm
3. then i wait 2 weeks for sunshine to get my credit:hugs:

is this correct:angel:

m 'n c
01-15-2008, 02:35 PM
1. I fill out free offers all the way up to they need my cc.. then I ignore it and click off

For the most part. Not all free offers have email confirmations (only some) and then some no matter what you do won't credit so try not to get too upset over noncrediting ones.

If its in the fast crediting section it should credit within 24 hours (if not clear cookies and try a new email address). If its not in that section its a manual credit and yeah about 2 weeks is long enough to wait before trying again.

spring
01-15-2008, 02:43 PM

Yep, this sounds right, like Catherine said. However, I don't fill in info in the silver, gold and platinum offers unless I really want them. I do click on the required amount, though (if it says you need 2 silver, I click on 2 of them, etc.). If I do want an offer, then, of course, I do put in all my info plus my cc info. HTH Oh, and don't forget to put it in the Pending Offers box for your reference.