PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Sunshine Family.....

kerry34
01-15-2008, 04:49 PM
A huge THANK YOU to Tricia, Cindy and the rest of the sunshine family for the cookies I received today from you.
My DH was absolutely blown away by your thoughtfulness and by the fact that even though we have never met, you have touched our family in such a nice way. This is why SR will always be tops in my book, so much more than a rewards site. It is a family. By the way, I am sampling a heart shaped pink frosted sugar cookie right now as we speak and they are sooooo good. My 8 yr old girls are also having one for an after school snack and they say thanks too!!!!

bs4free
01-15-2008, 04:55 PM
:hugs: Kerry your right this is more of a family then just a rewards site! The entire SunshineTeam is great. Kerry they sould like yummy cookies are they from David's Cookies?

kerry34
01-15-2008, 05:00 PM
They are from Cheryl and Co. and so far my kids approve. I will admit that I had one myself. I would definately recommend them. The cookies come individual wrapped and are nice and soft. There are six different varieties ranging from sugar cookies, chocolate, chocolate chip, chocolate caramel pecan, pink iced sugar, and oatmeal raisin. They came wrapped in a very nice box with a ribbon and a flower pin on the front. The box is can definately be reused for storage.

Blessing and Miracle
01-15-2008, 05:02 PM
What a wonderful treat! It's good to be part of such a wonderful family! My DH was/is so glad I found this site, too. Enjoy your cookies! :love:

bs4free
01-15-2008, 05:03 PM
Thanks kerry, i had just read the other thrad where tricia said it was Cherly and Co. i think i will have to see what kind of sweets they have. all those cookies and the nice box sounds lovely! and it sounds like the people at Cherly and Co are top notch as well! Kerry it looks like you hvae tried the sugar cookies but how are the others, i think you may have to sample them all.. LOL!

kerry34
01-15-2008, 05:08 PM
Thanks kerry, i had just read the other thrad where tricia said it was Cherly and Co. i think i will have to see what kind of sweets they have. all those cookies and the nice box sounds lovely! and it sounds like the people at Cherly and Co are top notch as well! Kerry it looks like you hvae tried the sugar cookies but how are the others, i think you may have to sample them all.. LOL!

I have a big weakness for soft cookies, and I am trying to restrain myself from opening another right now, lol, at least until after dinner. I am going to try the chocolate chip next, and then the chocolate caramel pecan. If I dont make it until after dinner, I will give you my review promptly:) lol.

SunshineGirl
01-15-2008, 05:19 PM
You are most welcome! When Cheryl and Co said that they would be happy to send them for us, Cindy picked out one of the smallest boxes that they had because she didn't want to impose on them since they were being so nice about it. They came back and said "Nah....she needs something that looks bright and cheery to lift her spirits" and they actually picked a different gift. LOL!

BTW....don't announce too loudly that you have the frosted cutout cookies because Cindy has your address and those are her VERY favorite from them. LOL!

kerry34
01-16-2008, 06:02 PM
Okay, I think I have officially sampled every cookie in the box:blush: My absolute favorite was the caramel chocolate pecan, very very good. The oatmeal raisin was delicious also. The kids loved the chocolate chip cookie and the pink frosted sugar cookies best. I will definately be ordering some more of these in the future for a special treat now and then. :)

SunshineGirl
01-16-2008, 06:10 PM
I love the caramel chocolate pecan, too!!!

kerry34
01-16-2008, 09:35 PM
I love the caramel chocolate pecan, too!!!

I could seriously have eaten every one of those in the box, but i got some heavy competition in my 15 yr old DD. She had one and the only thing out of her mouth was
"OH MY GOD", after every bite. She asked me if I could order more. LOL.

sunshinecindy
01-16-2008, 11:15 PM
They are the best. I know they seem a little expensive when you first look, but we always have good coupons and the cash back is good. You get what you pay for, and with these, what you get even exceeds what you pay for. I love the frosted sugar cookies. The cheryl Ohs are my next favorite. The customer service with their cookies is top notch too. If you are ever stuck for a gift to send, this would be the one.

m 'n c
01-16-2008, 11:19 PM
Oh wow these cookies are good. A fellow sunshiner send some my way for the holidays and i was holding off on them (had to enjoy the white chocolate and peanut butter popcorn first!) and after reading this thread I grabbed one out and yummo! Cindy you are right on with the frosted sugar cookies. I will definetly be ordering some for mother's day.