PDA

View Full Version : Can other family members take the surveys?

tarheelpat
06-01-2007, 11:57 PM
I'm determined to get that $5 survey bonus in June, but I have a lot of trouble qualifying for the surveys. I think the middle-aged white college-educated female demographic is not what they're looking for! My question is whether someone else in the family is allowed to do the survey on my account. I have two male college students home for the summer, and I expect they would qualify for lots of them.

jnorth1007
06-02-2007, 12:00 AM
Your account is a family account so you can have other members do surveys. You also can have other family members fill out the offers with their email address and information. Sometimes the company gets your info in there and it makes it impossible to get paid for another free offer. HTH!:sunshine2:

SunshineGirl
06-02-2007, 12:03 AM
I have two male college students home for the summer, and I expect they would qualify for lots of them.
I bet they would qualify for a lot as well.

tarheelpat
06-02-2007, 12:10 AM
Thanks -- I wish I had thought of asking sooner, but this will help.

mollyeilis
06-02-2007, 02:01 AM
Yeah, my demographic is a bit different than my mixed-race, two years younger, started college DH, and he got "in" to a survey today when I couldn't get in to, well, to earn 80 cents! :)

Now if only they had surveys geared towards 3 year olds...I'd get a survey every day! Except he'd click all the wrong things and I'd have to read it to him...so I guess that would never be allowed. :p

m 'n c
06-02-2007, 12:34 PM
yeah I have bf do surveys when I have issues. Luckily they always want a 27 yo male asian. He's not patient enough to actually do them so I'll just throw out the random questions about video games and such to him and type it in or click his response for him. :)

Nynaeve
06-03-2007, 06:38 PM
So we can use other emails for the surveys? I just noticed that I had my other email listed when I went to do a survey today. I'm trying to get the bonus this month, so I was worried that I would not get credit.

It's great to know other family members can do them too, though I don't know if a 31 year old male (my DH) would get more. I sure wish my 4 year old would count too! :rotfl:

jnorth1007
06-03-2007, 06:46 PM
The surveys should credit by userid and not email. I have let my 31 yo DH do the surveys for the past 2 days and he got accepted very easily so maybe you can try him. I just change all of my info to his and leave my email address. Then when he gets accepted I ask him the questions and I fill in the answers. I have been able to get a survey everyday this month because of that. Im sure Tricia will respond about the email address thing. Im pretty sure it doesn't matter but Im not 100% since I don't know as much about the surveys and how they work. HTH!

Nynaeve
06-03-2007, 09:42 PM
That does help, I'll have to try that if there's no surveys for me, thanks! :sunshine:

DooDahDay
06-04-2007, 12:45 PM
Your account is a family account so you can have other members do surveys. You also can have other family members fill out the offers with their email address and information. Sometimes the company gets your info in there and it makes it impossible to get paid for another free offer. HTH!:sunshine2:

I thought you could only have one account per family and therefore do 1 offer per family. Is this incorrect?

mollyeilis
06-04-2007, 12:50 PM
It's not that you can do more than one. It's that you have more than one demographic profile to try with.

So if I'm having no luck as a 37 year white woman with a doctorate, I can call my multi-racial (or Asian, depending on how he feels that moment), 35 year old, male, some college, husband in, and see if he qualifies for surveys that I don't qualify for.

If someone had an under-13 year old child (who reads and could do the survey, unlike my 3 year old), they could have that child try for a survey.

It's more chances to get one survey each day, not that you can do more than one survey per day!

DooDahDay
06-04-2007, 12:55 PM
It's not that you can do more than one. It's that you have more than one demographic profile to try with.

So if I'm having no luck as a 37 year white woman with a doctorate, I can call my multi-racial (or Asian, depending on how he feels that moment), 35 year old, male, some college, husband in, and see if he qualifies for surveys that I don't qualify for.

If someone had an under-13 year old child (who reads and could do the survey, unlike my 3 year old), they could have that child try for a survey.

It's more chances to get one survey each day, not that you can do more than one survey per day!

I think my question may have been unclear. I understood what was being said about the surveys, I often have DH try to qualify if I don't, but it was the "offers" part that I questioned. Thanks

SunshineGirl
06-04-2007, 12:58 PM
I think my question may have been unclear. I understood what was being said about the surveys, I often have DH try to qualify if I don't, but it was the "offers" part that I questioned. Thanks

Because you can only have on account per family, anyone in your family can use it for any offers or shopping. So if you were not into NASCAR but your husband is, he can sign up under your account for it. He can also use your shopping links if he wants.

mollyeilis
06-04-2007, 01:04 PM
Oh, duh, sorry! Pays me to not read before having coffee! :)

jnorth1007
06-04-2007, 04:37 PM
What I was trying to say is that if I can't get credited for a free offer because they already have my info or email address My husband will do it with his info and email address and see if he can qualify. We are only getting credit for it once, but we are trying more than once. Kind of like when you don't get credit and so try it with a different email address. HTH!:sunshine2:

dreamer13079
06-26-2007, 12:59 PM
I will now be recruiting my husband to try for some surveys. Thank you for bringing up this question. He gets to enjoy the rewards so he should be putting in some of the work too. :)