PDA

View Full Version : Paypal questions

RDGCJK
01-16-2008, 12:44 PM
If these questions have already been addressed somewhere, could someone please direct me??? My apologies if I'm repeating myself!

I was wondering how cashing out for paypal works on SR. How often are paypal redemptions paid? I thought I read bi-monthly somewhere? Also, is there a specific amount you can cashout for (ie. does it have to be an even number like $40 or a number like $42.17 is possible)?

Thanks for any info!

Hedy
01-16-2008, 12:48 PM
Cashout by the end of the month, get paid on the 15th of the next. :D
It tends to work bext if you cash out for $42 rather than $42.17, also keep in mind not all offers all paypal cashout, so you might not be able to cashout for the full amount in your account.

Hedy
01-16-2008, 12:50 PM
Cashout by the end of the month, get paid on the 15th of the next. :D
It tends to work bext if you cash out for $42 rather than $42.17, also keep in mind not all offers all paypal cashout, so you might not be able to cashout for the full amount in your account.

From M n C's sticky on the Q&A forum:

If I want to cash out via Paypal, if I cash out before the 15th, is it paid out at the end of the month? And if I cash out right before the end of the month, is it paid out by the 15th of the next month?

In September paypaly cashouts were changed so that ANY payments that are requested in a given month are paid on the 15th of the next month. This will help with the confusion that was caused before. All paypal payments will be made on the 15th of the month after you request it unless it falls on a holiday

Paypal minimum/Paypal fee: I have $20.xx in my account, but it won't let me redeem the whole amount. Is there a fee for Paypal redemptions, or is the minimum actually higher than the stated $20 when the button appears?

There are no fees associated with paypal cashouts. Chances are that one of your offers was an offer that doesn't allow paypal redemptions. Once you have another offer come through try again. It could have been a small offer. I would keep trying to cash out as you earn more credits. The other option is a gift card. All of the earnings are eligible for gift certificate redemption. There are just some offers that the advertisers don't allow paypal cashout on and they usually state that on the posting for the offer.

jnorth1007
01-16-2008, 12:52 PM
In order to cash out for paypal you would go to the rewards link on the main site. Click on paypal. You must have an account established through paypal before doing this. Once you have earned $20.00 in unheld funds you can click on the request payment button and enter the information requested. Your paypal account information is the email address that is listed on your paypal account. Cashouts made by the end of the month will be paid on the 15th of the next month (or the next business day). You can cash out for any amount that is currently available to you. The only exception to this would be if you did any offers that stated "No paypal cashout" these will be withheld from being able to cash out through paypal. If you try to cashout for an amount and it doesn't allow I would check your account for these types of offers. HTH!

RDGCJK
01-16-2008, 01:11 PM
Thanks so much!