PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Sunshine's.

OhMari
04-05-2011, 09:46 AM
Just returned from Disney.
I went this time with my 2 sisters.
I paid for almost all of the Dining and I paid for another day on their WDW tickets. We decided to go to the Animal Kingdom on our last day. And I paid for 2 extra days that we added to our vacation at the Yacht Club. (I had a 40% off code).

One of my sister's is convinced that I do nothing but sit on the computer all day-she was the older sister, kind of bossy-I just let it go. I did tell her I worked over a year to earn the rewards and I did it early in the morning and at nite, (sometimes on my lunch hour). But I earned a lot shopping through Sunshine's. I told them, I would shop in the stores, try on the clothes and then go home and order it online. The same with any product for our home. Plus, I wouldn't let my kids order anything online, unless I could get it through Sunshine's.

My youngest sister just said, I need to see this site.
I told her, I have ordered a lot of things for her online at her house and I always went through Sunshine's and showed her the site. She told me, she never paid attention, she was always impressed that I could find free shipping or a percentage off when I helped her order something.

That is why I shared my rewards with my sisters. My youngest sister daughter,-(My goddaughter) got married last summer-I did lots of shopping for presents, showers, decorations, etc., so that is why I felt I needed to share.:rotfl:

I had almost $1,000 for this trip.:banana:

Thank you Tricia and your whole crew.

lswheatly
04-05-2011, 04:16 PM
Congratulations!!! I know if feels good to be able to use your rewards :sunshine:

SunshineGirl
04-05-2011, 07:36 PM
Wow! $1000 is an amazing amount to take in rewards to Disney! Thanks for sharing your story! :sunshine:

Blessing and Miracle
04-11-2011, 04:27 PM
They should be believers now! Congratulations!:)