PDA

View Full Version : ASMU family suite??

luvdisney
06-02-2007, 03:00 PM
has anyone stayed in a family suite at ASMU? My sister and I were looking at the pictures online earlier this week, the room looks good (has a fridge, sink and microwave) but we are concerned about the beds. We are going in 2008 (not sure of month yet) and we will be 5 adults and 7 kids. Any suggestions?

luvdisney00
06-07-2007, 03:57 PM
Bumping on this...I'm curious too. DH and I looked at these for our family of 5, but then found it to be almost the same price to stay deluxe. I also found out that they were going to be under construction for our trip, but a possibility for next time.

krg1968
06-07-2007, 05:34 PM
We stayed at Fort Wilderness in December of 03 and we really liked it for the room you got. The bedroom has a queen and a set of bunkbeds and there is a murphy bed in the living room. They sleep up to 6, I think. We liked being able to use the kitchen facilities and the kids loved being able to "play outside". It was my family of 4 and then my parents for part of the stay and we had plenty of room. We even cooked burgers on the grill one day. I think it's good value for the money, and we love being right across the water from the Magic Kingdom. Arriving via boat makes it even more fun.