PDA

View Full Version : vista print

kxmeeh
06-02-2007, 04:33 PM
i absolutly love when i need to order business cards. i got the 4.00 credit almost as soon as i ordered my first set. now, since you don't have to be a new customer, i ordered 500 more cards and some other stuff and this morning i saw the credit for 4.50. this is a wonderful quick turn around, and the cards are great quality too.

jnorth1007
06-02-2007, 05:23 PM
are you going through the same link more than once to do this? I wanted to order some of the sample things but I accidently went through that one for business cards.

kxmeeh
06-05-2007, 09:31 PM
the first time was through an email link. the second was through the offer pages, but you don't have to be a first time user.

sunshinecindy
06-05-2007, 09:40 PM
I recently ordered the free magnets, added 25 more at checkout and got the credit very quick. I used the same design that they did for my business cards and no problem getting credit.

zoodoyle
06-05-2007, 09:53 PM
I think this is one I will have to check out. I don't have a "business" for the cards, but thought I would just put our family contact info on them, to give to other moms for playdates and such! I was also thinking about getting some postcards to use for mailing in for the Disney Year of a Million Dreams giveaway contest!! :cooldance: I wanna win, I wanna win!!

jnorth1007
06-05-2007, 09:54 PM
Tricia,

Once you have done both of the free offers you can't get the credit for ordering through there again can you? Im a little confused on this one since you don't need to be a new customer. I am addicted to vista print merchandise. I would love more if I can do the free with paid shipping and it would be a real perk to get the credits but it seems to me this would be a 2 time shot right? Once you have done both of the current offers you don't get credit anymore, right? :confused:

SunshineGirl
06-05-2007, 10:14 PM
We've had people that got credit for both and people that only got credit for one. I don't know if maybe they did them too close together (like the same day)? But they are definitely two different offers. So you can try it and the worst thing that would happen would be that you could try a second product with only shipping and handling and just maybe not get the credits.