PDA

View Full Version : unasnwered trouble tickets

allilaine
06-02-2007, 04:49 PM
Hi. I have a trouble ticket from back in March and am worried that I am not going to be credited. What do I do?

Tynkerbell
06-02-2007, 05:02 PM
I'm sure Trish will give you a better answer than I can offer but I can say from experience that I once posted a trouble ticket that took over a month to be answered. I assume it's because I posted it under "low priority"... I was asking about some shopping credits that I'd never received. Anyway, it was eventually answered and I was given the credits that I inquired about. :)

SunshineGirl
06-02-2007, 08:14 PM
All of the trouble tickets up through the beginning of May have been dealt with as far as I can take them. I have about 10 outstanding from May and then 10 new ones in June that I am still actively working. But any from before May should either be closed or pending now. If it is pending, it means that it was submitted to the merchant or advertiser and out of my hands now. :(

allilaine
06-02-2007, 10:00 PM
I know I read somewhere that once 90 days hit you can forget about the credit -- can't remember where I read it. That was why I was getting concerned. It's a credit with American Blinds -- I wanted to place another order but wanted to make sure I know I can get credited.

vtgirlie
06-04-2007, 11:18 AM
Hey Tricia!

I have two from may that aren't marked pending as of yet, as well. I just figured you had been busy with the promotion and was waiting, but I want to be sure you don't overlook them?

Thanks!

Bets

SunshineGirl
06-04-2007, 11:39 AM
I've emailed American Blinds not once, but TWICE about your order and have not heard back from their manager. It's really irritating to be ignored when you are sending someone business. They actually have really good statistics as far as people getting credit for orders, and we have gotten other credits from them. But they are completely ignoring me on yours. :(

It looks like we actually had a bunch of May ones come in on May 31, so I still have 10 left of the May that I am working and 15 now in June. As long as you are seeing it as open, there is no way that I can miss it because my screen is literally a list of the 25 that are open, who filed them, when, etc. My dream is to someday not have a single trouble ticket in the open status. LOL! I'd actually be happy right now to have less than 10.

It really seems like they should be no big deal. But for each trouble ticket, I have to first make sure that the member didn't really get credit and just didn't see it (that happens about 20% of the time), then I have to make sure that the member actually clicked through our link at the time of the purchase (about 10% of the time, they didn't), then I check to see if maybe we got credit but it didn't post to their account correctly for some reason by running a report on the advertiser's website (about 5% of the time), then I have to compile all of the information for the advertiser (my account number with them, the confirmation email, the member's number, date, etc). After all that, I can finally follow up with the merchant. Then only about half of the advertisers ever respond to me and of those, we usually only get credit for about half.

You can see why I hate trouble tickets. LOL!

vtgirlie
06-04-2007, 01:06 PM
I figured you were working on them. Mine are actually the Columbia House DVD and BMG, as well as the Blockbuster Disney Card. The weird thing is that I've been charged AND the products have arrived already, so I'm a little suprised that they arent' cooperating with you! :) That has to be really frustrating for you, I'm sure!

Thanks!
Bets

allilaine
06-04-2007, 01:51 PM
OK, thank you. Thanks for your time!