PDA

View Full Version : Mickey items in Target One Spot (dollar section)

Magical JenK
01-22-2008, 01:41 PM
I was just there last night & what do I find?? Mickey post its, pencils, stickers & a notepad that has a magnet on it! :mickey:

All for only $1 each! Gotta love that!

Just thought I'd share!

DisneyMa
01-22-2008, 01:43 PM
Oooh, I found this last year and stocked up! They are nice to have a stocking stuffers or a small gift to add to a B-day present. If it wasn't raining so hard I'd go and check it out.

disney_girl
01-22-2008, 01:44 PM
Yep... I just got the notepad! So cute!!! And a few Disney coloring books for DS- can't beat $1 on those!!:mickey:

Might have to grab a few more note pads this week- great for the fridge!

linanglab
01-22-2008, 02:05 PM
Ah man! I wish we had a Target. I would love those Mickey notepads. Might have to call DSis and have her pick me some up in Cincinnati. Of course she does not quite get the whole Disney thing, so she may think of that request as being odd. Oh well. I can deal with odd.

JillyFish
01-22-2008, 03:04 PM
When they had classic Mickey stuff last year I got some Mickey post-it notes. I had saved them and just got them out for our trip last week. I used them in the bathrooms to cover the automatic flush toilet sensors so DD wouldn't freak out. They came in VERY handy and were cute too! :)

I will have to check out the new stuff they have.

Mom2aPrincess
01-25-2008, 06:02 PM
Ah man! I wish we had a Target. I would love those Mickey notepads. Might have to call DSis and have her pick me some up in Cincinnati. Of course she does not quite get the whole Disney thing, so she may think of that request as being odd. Oh well. I can deal with odd.

I'm with you. We do have one, but it's an hour drive and this time of year I don't have time for a trip like that, and with gas prices as they are, I couldn't justify it anyways right now....:rotfl:

ligrumpygirl
01-25-2008, 07:49 PM
When they had classic Mickey stuff last year I got some Mickey post-it notes. I had saved them and just got them out for our trip last week. I used them in the bathrooms to cover the automatic flush toilet sensors so DD wouldn't freak out. They came in VERY handy and were cute too! :)

I will have to check out the new stuff they have.

We do the post-it trick too!! Amazing the things we do as moms! hhmmm maybe I will start a Disney "trick" thread.

askomsky
01-25-2008, 09:57 PM
I was in our Target on Tues and they didn't have them out yet. I went right over to check them out bc Jen mentioned them.. Hmmm hopefully in another few days???

Pooh's Pal
01-25-2008, 10:36 PM
We do not have a Target here on Cape Cod :( but DD has one near her college...maybe she'll get some for me!! (yeah, only if I put $$ on her debit card, but that's what Mom's are for..right? LOL)

Thanks for the tip! :)

monorailsilver
01-25-2008, 10:48 PM
I swear the Target I go to doesn't have this stuff.

I saw a Disney book once in the dollar spot & that is it.

JillyFish
01-25-2008, 11:21 PM
I swear the Target I go to doesn't have this stuff.

I saw a Disney book once in the dollar spot & that is it.

My store had it, but it was definitely very picked over!

Magical JenK
01-25-2008, 11:45 PM
What's really odd is that my "regular" Target had them Monday when I was there. The Target by work didn't have them at all?! I didn't go to my SuperTarget this week yet either, so not sure if they'll have them..?? Not sure if they are new or old or what???