PDA

View Full Version : "click here to go back"

mollyeilis
06-02-2007, 07:29 PM
To the website guru for SR...I was filling out a trouble ticket (for a paltry sum, but with ebay it's the principle, not the amount, grr), and since there was no order number, I left that blank.

When I submitted, it said I left a field empty, and there was a lovely link stating "click here to go back". Alas, it did nothing. Went nowhere.

So I clicked my browser's back button (oh, by the way, I had a feeling there was going to be a problem, so I copied the entire HUGE email (actually two, b/c the "you won" email was separate than my "you paid" email from paypal, and it's two different email addresses so I wanted to give you ALL the info), *just in case* it disappeared), and it was all good, put "n/a", and it submitted fully at that point.

Thought you should know about your "click here to go back link", even if it was in my incredibly wordy, no one needs to know all that, sort of way! :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
06-02-2007, 08:16 PM
Thanks! I'll defer to the newly-returned SunshineGuy on this one.

SunshineGuy
06-03-2007, 02:11 PM
hmm...what browser are you using? i just tried it and clicked back. when i did, it took me back to the page where i filled out all the info and had all the fields filled in already.

let me know the browser since there a difference.

mollyeilis
06-03-2007, 02:46 PM
probably should have mentioned that. :) but I forget, b/c it's all so new. Safari. Brand new Mac. I would use IE, but we can't get the IE for Mac to work properly! And actually I like the Safari icon. :rotfl: