PDA

View Full Version : Ok Janet and Book Nook

sunshinecindy
01-24-2008, 10:39 AM
i got you on click thru today and totally could not find the hot spot that it says you have. Normally I give a bad for something like that, but because I know you, I gave a good. On the other hand, I also got Tricias blog and got her hot spot for .01, and gave her a good too. So, Ante up, where is it cause i know I'll get it again.

Hedy
01-24-2008, 10:40 AM
What category do you surf to get the blogs?

m 'n c
01-24-2008, 10:44 AM
Janet if you need help figuring out how to get it permanently on the side bar let me know.

sunshinecindy
01-24-2008, 10:44 AM
I was in family when I got both of those.

jnorth1007
01-24-2008, 02:40 PM
I had issues with it. It was on there for a little while yesterday but I was having issues with not being able to click on hot spots when I was surfing. I was assuming I had 1. done something wrong or 2. unable to get paid for hotspots because I had a hotspot. I went in and removed the hotspot until I can figure out what I need to do. It was on there but the instructions weren't real clear on how it works. Do I need to put some of my click funds toward that or does it just automatically pay for those. I need a little clarification LOL so I can put it back up. As a matter of fact I am going to put it back on right now and then you guys can tell me if it is working or if I need to do something else.

jnorth1007
01-24-2008, 02:42 PM
OK it is back up now tell me what to do and if it is working lol

m 'n c
01-24-2008, 02:57 PM
I had issues with it. It was on there for a little while yesterday but I was having issues with not being able to click on hot spots when I was surfing. I was assuming I had 1. done something wrong or 2. unable to get paid for hotspots because I had a hotspot. I went in and removed the hotspot until I can figure out what I need to do. It was on there but the instructions weren't real clear on how it works. Do I need to put some of my click funds toward that or does it just automatically pay for those. I need a little clarification LOL so I can put it back up. As a matter of fact I am going to put it back on right now and then you guys can tell me if it is working or if I need to do something else.

You have to go in to the pageviews area and assign your click money to page views. Also when you were surfing were you signed in or did you get signed out by chance? I noticed yesterday that I somehow got signed out and wasn't getting credit for clicking on hot spots.

jnorth1007
01-24-2008, 03:02 PM
I have plenty of assigned page views, over 100 I think. I wasn't sure if I needed to assign for the hot spots seperately. I was getting credit for my click thrus but when I clicked on a hot spot it would tell me "Hot spot not eligible to win" I thought maybe it was just one but it did it for like 5 of them. If the link on my site is working then I am going to go check and see if I can get hot spot payments now. Also, did I read right that you get a commission on the hot spot money that is paid out of your hot spot? Where does that show up and when?

jnorth1007
01-24-2008, 03:10 PM
Ok now the hot spots are working for me again but I need to figure out the logistics of my hot spot lol

m 'n c
01-24-2008, 04:06 PM
Was it just last night you had an issue with them not working? Just wondering if it was a database issue on their side because there was about a 30 minute period where I was not getting credit for any I clicked on but once I signed out and signed back in everything was ok.

jnorth1007
01-24-2008, 05:02 PM
It was during the day yesterday. I think maybe in the afternoon but not late.