PDA

View Full Version : Jelly Belly

SunshineGirl
01-25-2008, 01:58 PM
Is it really possible that there is fiber in Jelly Belly Sugar Free candies??? I just got my order of Sugar Free Jelly Beans and some other sugar free thing from them and they each list 8g of fiber per serving! That makes 1 serving of the other beans 0 points and 1 serving of the jelly beans only 1 point. That just seems crazy that I could eat 8 of those sugar free jelly fruit things for no points!

arob414
01-25-2008, 02:06 PM
Is it really possible that there is fiber in Jelly Belly Sugar Free candies??? I just got my order of Sugar Free Jelly Beans and some other sugar free thing from them and they each list 8g of fiber per serving! That makes 1 serving of the other beans 0 points and 1 serving of the jelly beans only 1 point. That just seems crazy that I could eat 8 of those sugar free jelly fruit things for no points!

It could be the start to a new diet craze.:rotfl: My best friend does WW and would be in Heaven, if it is true. When we shared an office, she kept stealing mine from my desk that I switched to Good N Plenty. She hates licorice. And, so did everyone else in our office. I was off 4 months with DD12 and came back to almost no candy gone. :rotfl: