PDA

View Full Version : Villas at Wilderness Lodge room ?

zoodoyle
01-25-2008, 08:47 PM
We are hoping to switch from our current reservation at AKV to VWL - the person my husband spoke to about it asked if we'd prefer a woods view or a room on the top floor at VWL - anyone have any experience with either? We weren't expecting to have a choice, so we said the top floor, thinking maybe you could have a good view from there?! But we really have no clue since we've never stayed there before :)

m4travels
01-25-2008, 08:58 PM
We are hoping to switch from our current reservation at AKV to VWL - the person my husband spoke to about it asked if we'd prefer a woods view or a room on the top floor at VWL - anyone have any experience with either? We weren't expecting to have a choice, so we said the top floor, thinking maybe you could have a good view from there?! But we really have no clue since we've never stayed there before :)

We were just there at the beginning of December and I guess we had what might be described as a woods view. (I didn't know you could request a floor!). I think I might have liked the top floor, but we were on the first floor with a step out to our little patio area and it was great! No waiting for elevators!! Didn't hear anything from the folks above us either.

That may not help you a lot, huh?

Mind if I ask why you're thinking of changing from AKV?

zoodoyle
01-25-2008, 09:05 PM
Mind if I ask why you're thinking of changing from AKV?

Of course I don't mind :) We recently bought into AKV so we're assuming we will stay there more often than other places, plus my husband and I just spend our anniversary there in Oct. This time we will be bringing my parents, as well as my brother and sister, and have heard very good things about VWL. Thought we'd experience it for ourselves!! :sunshine2:

m4travels
01-25-2008, 09:52 PM
Of course I don't mind :) We recently bought into AKV so we're assuming we will stay there more often than other places, plus my husband and I just spend our anniversary there in Oct. This time we will be bringing my parents, as well as my brother and sister, and have heard very good things about VWL. Thought we'd experience it for ourselves!! :sunshine2:
Gotcha! Didn't realize you had stayed at AKV previously!!

December was our first time for VWL. VERY glad we added on there!:cooldance: :cooldance: