PDA

View Full Version : How do you know when....

aknight373
01-27-2008, 01:13 PM
hey i was just wondering, what section do you check to see if "new" freebies offers are out ???

spring
01-27-2008, 01:43 PM
hey i was just wondering, what section do you check to see if "new" freebies offers are out ???

If you go to the menu to the left on SR, and click on FREEBIES, that's where you'll find them. I don't know how you tell they've been updated. I just click on it every 1 or 2 days to see what's new.

Just had an epiphany.........perhaps you mean new free paid offers. If so, I just click on the Offers menu and check ALL OFFERS. Usually, the newest ones are first.:sunshine:

aknight373
01-27-2008, 01:47 PM
Just had an epiphany.........perhaps you mean new free paid offers. If so, I just click on the Offers menu and check ALL OFFERS. Usually, the newest ones are first.:sunshine:

hehe that's what i meant!!! Thanks

mmm611
01-27-2008, 07:41 PM

lThis works very well, but you'll also want to check the offers by category section periodically as well. I seem to have some older ones that pop up that I never got credit for once in a while.