PDA

View Full Version : Starbucks Survey

Candi
06-04-2007, 02:24 AM
I did the whole thing and then it sent me to a message saying I didn't qualify. What's up with that? I spent about 15 minutes on it and answered a lot of questions.
________
Kawasaki ZR1100A (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Kawasaki_ZR1100A)

3dog2kidmom
06-04-2007, 06:46 AM
I did the whole thing and then it sent me to a message saying I didn't qualify. What's up with that? I spent about 15 minutes on it and answered a lot of questions.

The same thing happened to me... right before I started getting the "there are no surveys for which you qualify" message. UGH!!

ameraumi
06-04-2007, 07:13 AM
I didn't spend 15 min on it, but DH did. He went thru a lot of the questions and then got the you didn't qualify question. Then the "No surverys" popped up as well.

Nite0wl71
06-04-2007, 08:01 AM
That is also what happened to me, in fact I did the Starbucks then when there were no surveys for me I had DD try. She also got the Starbucks and answered all the questions then didn't qualify.

I finally gave up at midnight :computer:

LuvMyBoys
06-04-2007, 09:18 AM
I did that one too on the canned coffee beverages, Starbucks and Coke Black. Spent 15 minutes, answered a full survey's worth of questions, and then "didn't qualify b/c that demographic group was full".

That was a very poor survey tactic, I felt cheated and it didn't help with my perception of those products going forward :computer: No one likes to feel like the survey company just got one over on them!

The survey company should think about how that makes consumers look at those products going forward!!!! :(

Kycha
06-04-2007, 09:24 AM
That sucks because I love their products. I took the survey last Thursday and spent about 30 minutes on it. Fortunately, I did get credit for that one. It is so frustrating, though, when you spend a ton of time on a survey, only to be told you don't qualify.

lenzs4
06-04-2007, 11:58 AM
Same here - demographics were full!

DooDahDay
06-04-2007, 09:20 PM
My daughter also did the Starbucks survey last night and got the "congratulations" message at the end BUT no credit today. I think Greenfield owes everyone who participated in that survey credit. Maybe Tricia can speak to them about it. I'm sure they know the survey and they easily can find out who did it if they so desire.

sunshinemckenzie
06-04-2007, 10:08 PM
That sure would be nice!

SunshineGirl
06-04-2007, 10:09 PM
I actually took it, too. Apparently the survey actually went on past what we all did to the "real" survey. But I'll report it to Jill tomorrow and see what she says.

Arky
06-04-2007, 10:11 PM
My husband did that survey too and was told demograhics were full. He did it on Sunday and spent about 20 minutes on it. But he was able to complete another survey yesterday.

Now if I could just do one tonight. :confused:

Mandi
06-04-2007, 10:17 PM
I did that one yesterday too.:computer: Did the whole thing only to say the survey was full.

LuvMyBoys
06-05-2007, 09:28 AM
Wow, how strange is that the survey demographics were full for EVERYONE?? :computer:

Guess they got alot of completed surveys and didn't have to pay anyone. Sorry to be a cynic, but that's sure how it seems. :confused: