PDA

View Full Version : Tickle Offer question for Tricia

Magical JenK
06-04-2007, 09:53 AM
Tricia-
Yesterday (at home), I went through & did the palm reading online portion. I did get my emails to log in to the site & the "get the palm analysis" offer. However, I did not go through & purchase the offer....now, my question is...if I purchase the offer at work today....will the credit work? Or should I go through & do the palm reading portion again?

I'd use the same email account to sign in as, but not sure how it's tracked for SR?? I'm using a different computer & therefore a different IP address...just wondering if I could do it at lunch or if I should wait until I get home. I know you said it would be pulled today...

Thanks in advance.
Jen

SunshineGirl
06-04-2007, 10:10 AM
I don't think that it will work if you use a different computer because there is a cookie set on your home computer that it is going to look for to trigger the credit. And sometimes those cookies are only good for X number of hours. I would do the whole thing from the start on your home computer just to be safe.

Magical JenK
06-04-2007, 10:25 AM
Great! Thanks for getting back to me! Guess I can do other offers at lunch then!! he he he :0)