PDA

View Full Version : I need character help...

Magical JenK
01-30-2008, 09:52 AM
It's been a long time since I've seen Lady & the Tramp. But I remember there was a bully in it. I did a quick search & the ONLY thing I can find on him is through wikipedia where it lists (rather quickly & rudely I think:p ) that his name is Bull & he was a stray bulldog w/a cockney accent.

So...my question is...does anyone know if Disney ever made any kind of anything for Bull? Stuffed animal? Figurine? Anything?? I'd love to get something, but at this point I haven't even seen a photo of him?! It's like he wasn't part of the movie! The nerve! Bulldogs make the movie...just look at the Game Plan! :)

Yes, I'm partial to my bullies & I know Lady & Tramp were the stars...but why no love for the bully???

Thanks in advance!

wdwabby
01-30-2008, 10:00 AM
So...my question is...does anyone know if Disney ever made any kind of anything for Bull? Stuffed animal? Figurine? Anything?? I'd love to get something, but at this point I haven't even seen a photo of him?!

I don't know about the merch end of things Jen, but here's a picture from the pound scene...

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee191/wdwabby/lattprev49.jpg

and I too realize that it was supposed to be all about Lady & Tramp, but you can tell my faves in my user pic!

Magical JenK
01-30-2008, 10:10 AM
Thanks Abby! I think I found something of him on ebay too! A piggy bank! I can't post the photo from the auction, but I may just have to get it! Ha!! Thanks again!!

And btw...I did find a fun fact when I was searching this morning...did you know that Si & Am were first named Nip & Tuck??????? Who says Disney isn't educational??

wdwabby
01-30-2008, 10:15 AM
Thanks Abby! I think I found something of him on ebay too! A piggy bank! I can't post the photo from the auction, but I may just have to get it! Ha!! Thanks again!!

And btw...I did find a fun fact when I was searching this morning...did you know that Si & Am were first named Nip & Tuck??????? Who says Disney isn't educational??

NP - I love searching for things on the internet! Good luck on the auction, eBay is great for obscure things - I hope you get him!

I didn't know they were first named Nip & Tuck - I'm glad they went with Si & Am. I did see some initial drawings of them that involved very large bows around their necks and made them look very soft and elegant - it definitely wouldn't have worked for their characters!

I :heart: Disney!

JillyFish
01-30-2008, 12:13 PM
Good luck finding Bull merchandise Jen. I was told when we were in WDW two weeks ago that they don't even make a Tramp stuffed animal these days. How sad is that??? :(

linanglab
01-30-2008, 12:20 PM
Good luck finding Bull merchandise Jen. I was told when we were in WDW two weeks ago that they don't even make a Tramp stuffed animal these days. How sad is that??? :(

I have seen a lot of Marie from Aristocrats. Did they have all the other kitties from that movie, or did you notice?