PDA

View Full Version : again more questions???

mommiepoppins
01-31-2008, 12:11 PM
Ok its the end of the month and I still do not see the credit from the Best western.

also I have tons of stuff that I ahve moved to pending and abot 75% has not creideted:confused: . even though I did all that I am supposed to do.

also Why cant I get into any serveys? I feel like I am WAISTING my time. It takes me about 20 min to find out that I am not qulified:computer: . Is there a method to this madness:rotfl:

Hedy
01-31-2008, 12:24 PM
If it's been a month since your stay, go ahead and file a TT.
If you're having crediting trouble, switch up your e-mail, run your spyware cleaners, make sure you're clearing your cookies.
Re surveys-unfortunately, we're in lean season for surveys. :( Hang in there-it gets better as the year goes on.

breyandra
01-31-2008, 07:07 PM
I have had the same problem with offers not crediting and have found that clearing my cookies (with CCleaner) between each and every offer that I do has helped a lot more of my offers credit. Sometimes when you are doing offers it helps to leave the final page open for a few minutes after completion, and it also helps to click on the confirmation emails before you close out the offer and move it to pending. There will always be some offers that don't credit for everyone. When I use Ccleaner I save my cookies for SR. I hope this helps you.

askomsky
01-31-2008, 07:13 PM
I agree with everyone above, what I found that works best is clearing cookies every morning before I start. Just know that not all offers will credit for everyone.

I agree with Hedy on the survey's, sometimes it's just the demographics that their looking for.
I'm near a large metro area which I think really helps.

Kycha
01-31-2008, 07:24 PM
I have had the same problem with offers not crediting and have found that clearing my cookies (with CCleaner) between each and every offer that I do has helped a lot more of my offers credit. Sometimes when you are doing offers it helps to leave the final page open for a few minutes after completion, and it also helps to click on the confirmation emails before you close out the offer and move it to pending. There will always be some offers that don't credit for everyone. When I use Ccleaner I save my cookies for SR. I hope this helps you.

How do you save the SR cookies? I was looking on cCleaner the other night and couldn't figure out how to select cookies I want to keep.

breyandra
01-31-2008, 07:54 PM
With Ccleaner open look on the left hand side of the window. Click on Options, then click on cookies. Look through your list of cookies under"cookies to delete" and find the one(s) for sunshine rewards and move them over to "cookies to keep" with the little sideways arrow. That's all you have to do. You can save cookies for other sites that you don't want cleared too. I hope this helped.

Kycha
01-31-2008, 10:22 PM
Thanks Dee! That's exactly what I was looking for!