PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine in my mailbox today!

TxAggies
05-06-2011, 05:47 PM
Just checked my mail and was thrilled to see my $500 Disney GC had arrived! :banana: And I cashed out for another $100 on 5/1, so when it arrives, I will have $600 to put towards my Disney reservation, which I have to pay off at the end of June. Our trip isn't til late August though, so I am hoping to maybe do one more cash out before then to have some $$ for souvenirs, etc.

I am so grateful that we now have 8 possible surveys to take each day, as that has really helped boost my earnings. I'm so happy to be a part of SR and truly appreciate the opportunity to earn money and have fun too!

spring
05-06-2011, 06:22 PM
Just checked my mail and was thrilled to see my $500 Disney GC had arrived! :banana: And I cashed out for another $100 on 5/1, so when it arrives, I will have $600 to put towards my Disney reservation, which I have to pay off at the end of June. Our trip isn't til late August though, so I am hoping to maybe do one more cash out before then to have some $$ for souvenirs, etc.

I am so grateful that we now have 8 possible surveys to take each day, as that has really helped boost my earnings. I'm so happy to be a part of SR and truly appreciate the opportunity to earn money and have fun too!

:clap::clap::clap:

m 'n c
05-07-2011, 09:34 AM
Yay! Sunshine Mail is the best kind of mail. It's cool to see how the extra surveys add up and help everyone.

Alice28
05-12-2011, 11:55 PM

:party::party:wonderful