PDA

View Full Version : I am doing the happy dance!!

Anne
02-01-2008, 12:19 PM
I have officially booked my trip to WDW!! :party:

We booked a standard room at the WL for October 19-25 and with the 40% coupon it turns about to be the same price as the moderate. I am thrilled.

Its funny I was going between the AKL and the WL and could not decide. My dd7 made the decision for us. She wants the WL. The reason, the boat ride to the MK. Good enough for me, lol.

The only thing I am unsure about is that we will drive this time, and from Wisconsin, that's a LONG trip. Hopefully between the DVD player in the minivan, their leapsters and lots of crayons and markers, we'll survive the road.

I can't wait, Only about 8.4 months, but who's counting.

askomsky
02-01-2008, 12:20 PM
That's so exciting!!!!!

april

arob414
02-01-2008, 12:44 PM
I have officially booked my trip to WDW!! :party:
I can't wait, Only about 8.4 months, but who's counting.

Congratulations! Believe it or not, it will pass quicker than you think. We booked in Sept with about a nine month wait and now we are closing in on a 3 month wait and starting to make some serious plans. I love planning. :love: Especially when it is for vacations.

Magical JenK
02-01-2008, 02:17 PM
Congrats on the ressie & the 40% code! I'm still hoping that some magic & pixie dust will come my way for that thing!!:wizard: I love booking the trip! To mean it means YEP, WE'RE GOING!! I usually book 9 months out & it does go so fast!! You'll have a great time!

Have you ever stayed at WL before? That's where I'm hoping we stay in December!! I've never stayed there before but just love the look of it!

Anne
02-01-2008, 04:13 PM
Congrats on the ressie & the 40% code! I'm still hoping that some magic & pixie dust will come my way for that thing!!:wizard: I love booking the trip! To mean it means YEP, WE'RE GOING!! I usually book 9 months out & it does go so fast!! You'll have a great time!

Have you ever stayed at WL before? That's where I'm hoping we stay in December!! I've never stayed there before but just love the look of it!

No, I actually haven't stayed there yet. I did stay at the wilderness cabins back in '92, and remember seeing all the advertising for the building of it.

I love the Northwoods feel, and everything I've read about the place so I think it's a great choice! The CSR that I got was pretty new, though and couldn't understand the requests I wanted to make about the room. I wanted one adjacent to the lobby if possible and she had no idea what I meant. I also asked about some of the balconies that I heard didn't allow to see anything as they were fully enclosed and all she said was they are very safe so not to worry about it. Oh well, I guess I will call later to check on that. She also didn't know you could use gift cards to pay for rooms (thanks to SR didn't cost me anything), so I had to assure she could do it.

chipndale
02-02-2008, 02:14 AM
Oh now the planning can officially begin. The time will pass quicker than you think. Besides think about all the planning you have to do. :cooldance: