PDA

View Full Version : Just had to share...

Magical JenK
06-04-2007, 11:53 AM
You may already know about these, but I was so surprised!

I was at my local SuperTarget yesterday (:love: ) & found Mickey head shaped burgers! Of course I purchased them & they were quite good. DH actually thought I shaped them like that myself...:rotfl:

What a nice way to have a "magical" dinner!!

luvdisney
06-04-2007, 12:04 PM
Oh I wish we had a SuperTarget near me! My kids would love to have Mickey burgers!! My DS4 will only eat pancakes if I make Mickey ones (he's very pickey eats almost nothing).

Magical JenK
06-04-2007, 12:10 PM
Where do you live? They're frozen...I've never shipped anything frozen before, but maybe they'd make it?? :0)

luvdisney
06-04-2007, 12:14 PM
I live in New Hampshire.

chocovrdmicears
06-04-2007, 01:00 PM
Our Super Walmart sells Mickey shaped raviolis. They are very good too! :)

krg1968
06-04-2007, 01:08 PM
I bought the Mickey burgers on clearance at Kroger. They carry lots of Disney grocery items. My favorite is the blueberry cereal with Boo and the big Monsters, Inc guy. Unfortunately, the burgers weren't good, since they were clearanced for date, they had serious freezer burn. :( I'm sure they are fine when they aren't past the sell-by date.

sunshinecindy
06-04-2007, 02:20 PM
Oh I wish we had a SuperTarget near me! My kids would love to have Mickey burgers!! My DS4 will only eat pancakes if I make Mickey ones (he's very pickey eats almost nothing).

Oh ya, sunshineguy likes those too.

Joni
06-04-2007, 02:33 PM
I've never seen the ravioli - I'll have to look if I ever get to a super Target again (too far to drive)

kerry34
06-05-2007, 08:21 AM
Oh that is so cool. My kids would love those, but no SuperTarget here either. I wonder if the regular Target would carry them if they got enough requests? I think I will ask the next time I am there, although I will probably get some strange looks.

Magical JenK
06-05-2007, 10:14 AM
Oh that is so cool. My kids would love those, but no SuperTarget here either. I wonder if the regular Target would carry them if they got enough requests? I think I will ask the next time I am there, although I will probably get some strange looks.

You can try as many more stores are getting bigger food sections. :) It could be a local thing too as there are a couple different food distributors we use.

m 'n c
06-07-2007, 10:07 PM
hmm I might have to give them a try. I saw the fish sticks a few months ago and was kinda upset to see ariel and flounder swimming around the fish sticks. :(

The Cheshire Cat
06-08-2007, 10:29 AM
You may already know about these, but I was so surprised!

I was at my local SuperTarget yesterday (:love: ) & found Mickey head shaped burgers! Of course I purchased them & they were quite good. DH actually thought I shaped them like that myself...:rotfl:

What a nice way to have a "magical" dinner!!

That is so neat! I wish we had a super target near us! I want a mickey burger too! Of course that might just throw dh over the edge - he cannot stand the signing mickey mouse toaster we have. I could serve it on a mickey plate with a mickey cup, mickey fork and knife - think i'm obessed a tad? He might commit me!

Magical JenK
06-08-2007, 04:28 PM
That is so neat! I wish we had a super target near us! I want a mickey burger too! Of course that might just throw dh over the edge - he cannot stand the signing mickey mouse toaster we have. I could serve it on a mickey plate with a mickey cup, mickey fork and knife - think i'm obessed a tad? He might commit me!

1st--love the fact that you have the toaster & plates! I have some bowls & glasses myself!! :0)

2nd--just had to laugh...DH took a photo of the burger & I was thinking, oh that's fun, he thinks it's magical just like me...well, come to find out he thought I formed them myself!! :rotfl: He called his mom & told her I did & I laughed!! I was wondering WHY he would take a photo of them!!

The Cheshire Cat
06-08-2007, 05:03 PM
1st--love the fact that you have the toaster & plates! I have some bowls & glasses myself!! :0)

2nd--just had to laugh...DH took a photo of the burger & I was thinking, oh that's fun, he thinks it's magical just like me...well, come to find out he thought I formed them myself!! :rotfl: He called his mom & told her I did & I laughed!! I was wondering WHY he would take a photo of them!!

Oh that is classic! hahahaha! I love it!

Trisha818
06-13-2007, 01:48 PM
I got my DS to try a hamburger using the Mickey shaped ones! Those are the only burgers he'll eat! :mickey: