PDA

View Full Version : Impossible to Win Survey Bonus - Surveys Always Down

lurkyloo
06-04-2007, 12:25 PM
Sunday, like many of the rest of you, I was not able to get a survey. Today, I get "Page Cannot Be Found" whenever I try to take one.

How can we even hope to win the survey bonuses this month if we can't get on to take surveys?! :computer:

zoodoyle
06-04-2007, 12:34 PM
I haven't been able to get a chance at one either this morning - have gotten messages saying server is too busy, or they are having technical difficulties. I feel slightly better knowing I'm not the only one :cry:

SunshineGirl
06-04-2007, 12:41 PM
:( I don't know what accounts for some people to be able to get in and not others. Our highest Sunday before this past one was 80 surveys, and we actually had 110 survey completions yesterday. Saturday was a little higher with 127.

I do know that our male survey completions are higher. We had in the first 3 days of the month about 20% of what we had in all of last month. So that may have something to do with it. That's twice as many for the same 3 day period.

zoodoyle
06-04-2007, 01:14 PM
I thought maybe there was a problem with the survey site so no one could get in, but now I see on another thread that some people have gotten through today, so I'll just keep on trying, keeping a sunny smile on my face :sunshine:

Joni
06-04-2007, 01:48 PM
I got right in today...

zoodoyle
06-04-2007, 01:54 PM
:sunshine: The power of sunshine :sunshine: Finally got thru for a survey :cooldance:

tweety129s
06-04-2007, 02:10 PM
I tried first thing this morning because I had a similar problem yesterday. I got a survey on the second one!

TIAMOMMA
06-04-2007, 02:20 PM
I don't understand this. All of Saturday and Sunday and this morning there were "no surveys" that I qualified for at that time. Since mid morning I can't even get into the surveys because it's show they are having a technical problem - this is odd that some people can even get into the site. :computer:

jl8595
06-04-2007, 02:25 PM
It is very odd. I had no problem all weekend. I completed one yesterday I think and my DH completed one for me on Saturday (:angel: ). I don't even recall having a difficult time getting in for mine and he definitely would have complained if it had taken him awhile to get into his!!

I wonder why people are experiencing this?? :confused:

~Kathie
06-04-2007, 03:55 PM
I had trouble getting in today but once I did, I got the 2nd survey. When I have a lot of trouble getting in I close IE, re-open, clear my cookies and history and then log in to SR again. Always seems to work.

I have also found that many times I wouldn't qualify for surveys because they didn't like my Ethnicity or my income level so I have chosen to put "Prefer not to say/answer" for one or both of those depending on my mood. I seem to qualify for quicker now.

Most of the time the partner conducting the survey asks those questions again anyway.

chocovrdmicears
06-04-2007, 04:33 PM
Well it took a while...tried all morning and got all kinds of funky messages, server busy...technical difficulties...none available...yadda..yadda...yadda..
But I did finally get one and finished with no problems! :sunshine2: *whew*

mollyeilis
06-04-2007, 05:21 PM
Friday and Saturday I got surveys, then yesterday there was nothing I qualified for, BUT today it's taking ages to get from page to page, and when I finally do click beyond where one puts one's stats...after it hangs for awhile (I'm waiting right now)....

OK well never mind. The multiple messages of the surver being too busy are gone, and I got a survey and did it successfully.

I wish you all the same luck!!!!