PDA

View Full Version : Are you ready for some Football!!!????

speechteachri
02-03-2008, 03:59 PM
I guess you can tell by my signature who I'm rooting for tonight!!!

:cooldance:

spring
02-03-2008, 04:00 PM
GO PATRIOTS!!!:cooldance:

Hedy
02-03-2008, 04:10 PM
Go Pats! :cooldance: :cooldance: :cooldance:

mjjmbnmm
02-03-2008, 04:18 PM
Go giants!!!

SunshineGirl
02-03-2008, 04:25 PM
Is anyone watching Paula Abdul? I'm totally confused about why they invited her. After watching her on AI all these years, I just can't take her seriously as a performer anymore. I mean, I was totally into her songs in the early 90s. But something just seems weird about this performance.

fourfoxesinpa
02-03-2008, 04:53 PM
We're watching the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet...well, at least DD is. It's pretty cute.

FourFoxesForGiants!

m 'n c
02-03-2008, 05:01 PM
Go Pats!!

:woohoo:

Hedy
02-03-2008, 05:06 PM
Is anyone watching Paula Abdul? I'm totally confused about why they invited her. After watching her on AI all these years, I just can't take her seriously as a performer anymore. I mean, I was totally into her songs in the early 90s. But something just seems weird about this performance.

I'm just confused because the NFL's goal appears to be "performers who keep their shirts on," and I don;t think Paula is sober enough for that.

SunshineGirl
02-03-2008, 05:15 PM
I'm just confused because the NFL's goal appears to be "performers who keep their shirts on," and I don;t think Paula is sober enough for that.

Maybe it was prerecorded? That way if she forgot where she was, they could do it over?

I'm behind now and have to go catch up on tivo. I'm watching between batches of Disney gift cards. LOL!

JOLAROCHE
02-03-2008, 06:00 PM
Go Patriots

sunshinecindy
02-03-2008, 06:33 PM
Go Steelers !!

spring
02-03-2008, 06:38 PM
Go Steelers !!

ummmmmmmmm..........have another glass of chardonnay, Cindy!:rotfl:

sunshinecindy
02-03-2008, 07:41 PM
ummmmmmmmm..........have another glass of chardonnay, Cindy!:rotfl:

Sorry, just programed that way. Can't say anything else. LOL

chipndale
02-03-2008, 08:02 PM
Sorry, just programed that way. Can't say anything else. LOL

My daughter was going around the house singing "Here we go Steelers, Here we go Steelers." When the game came on .. she asked "Where are the Steelers?"

Since I can't say Go Steelers ----- Go Pats. What a game 7-3 at halftime!

Kycha
02-03-2008, 08:09 PM
Football? Who cares about football when Tom Petty is performing the half time show?!? He looks pretty good for an old rock and roller. And he sounds great!!!

mjjmbnmm
02-03-2008, 10:30 PM
:cooldance: Way to go Giants :cooldance:

sunshinecindy
02-03-2008, 10:30 PM
Congrats to all you Giants fan. Good game. It sure was close, made it exciting.Check out Fatheads, they already have the SB fat head for the wall, and its pretty awesome.

lanny76
02-03-2008, 10:37 PM
AWESOME!!! :party: No perfection for the Patriots - the Giants played an almost perfect game against them.
However, I am so peeved I missed the last minute - aargh! Go to the bathroom and what do you miss - a miracle drive.

ItsmeSunnyV
02-03-2008, 10:42 PM
Congrats to all the Giants fans!! Good game!

speechteachri
02-04-2008, 09:26 AM
:cry:

Oh well....there's always next year..!! Time to take out my Pats logo and re-insert the Red Sox one...it's almost baseball season!!!!! Yeah!

Congrats to the Giants anyway.

m 'n c
02-04-2008, 09:32 AM
Ugh that was such a boring game and so not the way I wanted it to end. I had to listen to Mike vent the entire 30 minute drive home last night because he's tired of hearing about the 72 dolphins being the only perfect team. He was so hoping the Pats would be able to do it this year. I was just ticked because I strongly dislike all Mannings and of course he won the game. Nothing against the giants just eli.

Good game yall and congrats.

askomsky
02-04-2008, 10:10 AM
See and even up here in Eagle country I was ALWAYS a Miami fan (I still go for the Eagles, bc lets face it since Marino retired, Dolphins haven't done squat!) and the ONLY reason why I didn't want Pats to win was bc I wanted Miami to hold onto the only team ever having a perfect record. Besides the Pats and Brady already have 3 rings from recent past, so why not let someone else share the wealth???

When I don't have a preference I always go for the underdog, so i was happy to see the Giants win, they played an AWESOME game, and I don't dis-like Eli, but Payton can get on my nerves......

Going to the bathroom with only 2+ mins left???? Had to go bad, I held it wasn't moving from the TV! LOL

It really was an awesome FB game!

sunshinecindy
02-04-2008, 10:56 AM
I love Peyton Manning. And I thought it was so classy of him not to be around Eli at all after the game and during presentation cause that was Eli's time, Peyton had his. If he were just a regular brother, I'm sure he would have been there. I think the Manning family is essentially a class act. I saw a show on them where they have this free training camp for kids, and they all participate, which I find to be awesome, Archie Manning too. Maybe Brady can take some lessons from him on being a father.

m 'n c
02-04-2008, 11:00 AM
I love Peyton Manning. And I thought it was so classy of him not to be around Eli at all after the game and during presentation cause that was Eli's time, Peyton had his. If he were just a regular brother, I'm sure he would have been there. I think the Manning family is essentially a class act. I saw a show on them where they have this free training camp for kids, and they all participate, which I find to be awesome, Archie Manning too. Maybe Brady can take some lessons from him on being a father.

I'm sure they are all good people but I'm an LSU fan and I was pretty miffed when they all snubbed LSU to go elsewhere when they were from louisiana. No other real reasons - just a die hard lsu fan here :p

sunshinecindy
02-04-2008, 11:19 AM
I'm sure they are all good people but I'm an LSU fan and I was pretty miffed when they all snubbed LSU to go elsewhere when they were from louisiana. No other real reasons - just a die hard lsu fan here :p

Thats sounds reasonable. BTW, did you see the View this morning. They are talking about Tom Brady. They are cracking me up saying that soon there may be the Brady Bunch. Whoopee said, not anytime soon cause he ain't make anything right now with as sore as he is. I was laughing so hard.

m 'n c
02-04-2008, 11:51 AM
Thats sounds reasonable. BTW, did you see the View this morning. They are talking about Tom Brady. They are cracking me up saying that soon there may be the Brady Bunch. Whoopee said, not anytime soon cause he ain't make anything right now with as sore as he is. I was laughing so hard.

No I didn't see that. I'll have to try and pull it up on YouTube tonight when I get home. I don't see giselle having kids anytime soon for some reason. I was actually surprised to hear he was with her being that she was with Leonardo for so dang long. I can't even recall them breaking up.

askomsky
02-04-2008, 12:13 PM

I don't hate it, just last season I was tired of all the hype with him getting to the SB. He's a great QB, but also throws a lot of INT's.

i also noticed how he stayed out of the limelight when Eli was in his glory and I thought that was very classy also.

I can understand being an LSU fan etc, but at the same time it's all about money in the end. They could have been offered better scholerships elsewhere, money etc. I wouldn't care where my children went to school if it was fully paid for!

missangie
02-04-2008, 02:05 PM
Maybe it was prerecorded? That way if she forgot where she was, they could do it over?

I'm behind now and have to go catch up on tivo. I'm watching between batches of Disney gift cards. LOL!

It was prerecorded! She was too afraid to do it live! Maybe her performance enhancing drugs have the opposite effect!! LOL!

chipndale
02-04-2008, 03:47 PM
It was prerecorded! She was too afraid to do it live! Maybe her performance enhancing drugs have the opposite effect!! LOL!

:rotfl: Too funny :rotfl:

sassyjk
02-04-2008, 07:20 PM
I was dissapointed in the lipsinking the national anthem, how bad do you have to be if you cant sing in front of a crowd, it's such a strong and awesome song it deserves to be sung live with heart.

Anyway enough about that I was happy to see the giants win ONLY because I very much dislike Randy Moss, when he was with us (Vikings) he was a terrible guy and ignorant, and selfish, and always in trouble in the paper so I'm happy he didnt get any glory of winning the superbowl.

There that was my 2 cents :D