PDA

View Full Version : What Restaurant Epcot

JOLAROCHE
02-03-2008, 07:04 PM
What restaurant do you suggest in EPCOT. I am taking two 15 year old boys. I had thought of the Living Seas but I do not think they will eat the food there.

ligrumpygirl
02-03-2008, 07:45 PM
I always eat in Mexico. We love the food. Not spicy (we add our own by asking for some sauce). It is a little dark in there (San Angel Inn is the name of the restaurant) but it is good.

We have also eaten the counter service Mexican and liked it.

Le Cellier is GREAT steak in Canada.

Depends on what you are looking for...

rjk
02-03-2008, 07:55 PM
First let me start by saying that my teenagers are girls but they loved Japan's table service restaurant. They really enjoyed the preparation.

They also loved Le Cellier. Great steaks and very large portions.

If they are adventurous eaters and like meat they may also like the German restaurant. It is a buffet and has lots of meat options.

Have a great time.

3dog2kidmom
02-03-2008, 09:37 PM
So far we have eaten at Coral Reef (lunch), Le Cellier (lunch & dinner), and Chefs de France (lunch) and the kids loved all three. We've also had CS at Mexico (just okay) and bratwurst & pretzels from CS at Germany.

I think they should be able to find something to eat at Coral Reef --- there is steak, salmon, chicken, pasta, and pork chop... a pretty wide variety. My DS9 loved the sea & land appetizer, and grilled mahi mahi. DH and I both enjoyed the lobster soup & salad!

nolacindy
02-03-2008, 09:40 PM
We just got back last night and at at Teppen Edo, habachi style, steak, chicken, shrimp, scallops, rice, noodles, veggies..... very,very good and entertaining!

Also had Rose and Crown for dinner and Tangerine Cafe in Morroco for lunch, both also wonderful.

Alice28
02-04-2008, 01:01 AM
Another vote for Teppan Edo- I think they will love it!

gpp2001
02-04-2008, 10:13 AM
WE love Teppan Edo, Tokyo Dining, Rose and Crown and Morocco.

m 'n c
02-04-2008, 12:24 PM
Mike and I are fans of Norway & Biergarten (Germany). My family is a huge fan of Garden Grill and Mike has been to Rose and Crown and enjoyed it.

I vote on going to a place that you will enjoy and might not be common back in your home town (if that is possible)

mjjmbnmm
02-05-2008, 01:39 AM
we like the coral reef and the resterant in Macrocco, they might like the belly dancer.

Pooh's Pal
02-05-2008, 02:05 AM
I think they may like Rose n' Crown if they like Prime Rib and or Fish n' Chips!
or LeCellier if they are into a nice steak dinner...Coral reef is an awesome spot too. Or you could do counter services...Eat Around The World!!

check out Deb Will's Menu site and that will give you a better idea what is served in which Epcot restaurants!
http://allearsnet.com/menu/menus.htm#epc

I took my DD and her roommate from college last May and we ate in Italy, but the menu is now changed (restaurant changed hands etc), sad they loved the Alfredo! We may try to get a reservation in Japan for our next visit, it looks entertaining with good food and my gals are really picky...one hates meat and one hates seafood...I'm forever perplexed what they'll eat.

eaglesdare
02-06-2008, 06:39 PM
well i have to say, so far i don't have a favorite, we love all the restuarants we have been too. i have been to coral reef twice. the last time was in april, i did that to celebrate my son's 8th birthday. i thought everything about it was amazing, including the food. i ordered some type of steak, can't remember what they offer, but it was so darn tender and so delish!!!!!! i think if you want the coral reef, there will be something there that they will like.

i had no idea that morocco had belly dancers! i may have to check into that, hubby would so love some belly.

LCS3
02-11-2008, 09:46 AM
Le Cellier in Canda is by far the best food in Epcot. Teppan Edo was great fun and the food was good. We didn't really care for Coral Reef. We live by the ocean and get yummy seafood all the time. Coral Reef just didn't live up to our expectations.

luvdisney00
02-16-2008, 02:27 PM
We loved the Coral Reef, and the kids really enjoyed the atmoshere. The food is great and the desserts are to die for. I wish I had a chocolate wave right now!

speechteachri
02-16-2008, 09:28 PM
We ate at the Coral Reef in the Living Seas and loved it. You mentioned that the boys might not eat there, have you looked over the menu? We all got steaks and they were heavenly!!! Great atmosphere too!

Mom2aPrincess
02-24-2008, 03:47 PM
we like the coral reef and the resterant in Macrocco, they might like the belly dancer.

As a high school teacher, this was what I was coming to post. If they are adventurous eaters at all, I'm sure that 15 year old boys would LOVE the show in Morroco. :love:

fourfoxesinpa
05-29-2008, 12:32 AM
Yup. Two 15 year old boys. Definitely Morocco! The roast chicken is not too adventurous and they've probably had couscous. My kids were younger but they loved being able to eat with their hands. But, for them, they'd :love: the show!

hmdelf
07-16-2008, 01:33 PM
I Loved Morocco-DH hated it.
We love the atmsophere at Coral Reef and it has decent food. We are also on the shoreline, so seafood inland usually disappoints us too!

I say Japan and Mexico are"Cool" for teen boys.