PDA

View Full Version : 20/20 Special on Natalee Halloway...

ItsmeSunnyV
02-05-2008, 02:16 AM
Anyone watch this? Any thoughts? I've been interested in this case for quite some time...and would like to hear your thoughts on this special that they ran..:mad: :headache: :cry: :sick:

PSL1013
02-05-2008, 08:26 AM
I watched it and I think he's guilty as sin! Always have, even before this all came out. It might have started out as an accident but he should have done the right thing and called 911 and to throw her body out in the ocean while she was possibly still alive, how could anyone in their right mind do that and then go home and have a good night sleep?? Sick, sick, sick...he is so arrogant, they need to make sure he either gets the death penalty or spends the rest of his life in prison with all the rest of the sick-o's in there that can torture him and give him back what he deserves. I don't know how this will all turn out because they essentially tricked him into talking to this so called friend but he needs to pay for this somehow, some way. :mad:

TtownAnne
02-05-2008, 09:50 AM
I don't believe his assertion now that he was making it all up to impress this guy, I think if he were doing that he would have made up the complete story! "Sure, I gave her a date rape drug, she had a seizure, etc." But he says straight out that he doesn't know what was wrong. That almost makes me believe him more, kwim?

That said, the idea that they could have drowned this poor girl while she was alive and maybe unconscious or in a coma or something horrifies me.

ItsmeSunnyV
02-05-2008, 12:45 PM
That said, the idea that they could have drowned this poor girl while she was alive and maybe unconscious or in a coma or something horrifies me.

I think that's what bugs me the most, is that she could have possibly been alive still. :(