PDA

View Full Version : YOMD Mail In ~ Who has Won? ~

kimntrent
02-05-2008, 01:41 PM
Who has won off of the mail in?

Kim

zoodoyle
02-05-2008, 06:09 PM
I did, just a couple weeks ago - got 2 packages on the same day, so not sure if they were considered one prize or two?! A pair of Year of a Million Dream ears, and a lanyard with 2 pins :sunshine:

PSL1013
02-06-2008, 09:39 AM
I got the ears and the lanyard last summer some time, they arrived on different weeks...so exciting to win, you have to sign for them like they are a very valuable prize! :rotfl:

mom2ian
02-07-2008, 11:18 PM
We have won 2 sets of ears and I think 6 lanyards through the mail in contest.

We also all won lanyards on our trip to DL last May (on the last day of the trip, second to last ride, it was perfect timing!)

mollyeilis
04-29-2008, 03:16 AM
DS won a lanyard with the cute pins b/c of my mailing in our entries. :)

lorisnuts
04-29-2008, 08:07 AM
Yippee. I got a package on saturday. It had a pair of ears in it. first time i've won.

Magical JenK
04-29-2008, 09:35 AM
I got the ears and the lanyard last summer some time, they arrived on different weeks...so exciting to win, you have to sign for them like they are a very valuable prize! :rotfl:

I still haven't started on my prepaid postcards from the USPS....:( But what if no one is home to sign for it?? Chances are I will be at work & DH would either be sleeping or at work???

zoodoyle
04-29-2008, 06:44 PM
I still haven't started on my prepaid postcards from the USPS....:( But what if no one is home to sign for it?? Chances are I will be at work & DH would either be sleeping or at work???

I didn't have to sign for the ears and lanyard we won this year, not sure why?! And as for the postcards, if you already bought them, try to use them soon, before the price of stamps goes up again in a couple weeks, or else you'll be adding postage to each one :sunshine:

Magical JenK
04-29-2008, 10:02 PM
I didn't have to sign for the ears and lanyard we won this year, not sure why?! And as for the postcards, if you already bought them, try to use them soon, before the price of stamps goes up again in a couple weeks, or else you'll be adding postage to each one :sunshine:

Oooh dang...you're so right!!! Plum forgot about that...I have 100...oops...

linanglab
04-30-2008, 06:11 AM
Plum forgot - that is such a funny expression! LOL

Start mailing them out Jen! But you can always buy the extra cent stamps to put on them if you don't get them all out. 100 is ALOT! You better win something from that!

Magical JenK
04-30-2008, 09:42 AM
Ok, so I started filling them out on the bus this morning. Now, I know I've asked you this before (sorry Ang), but how do you address the prestamped postcards??

This is what I did...

Under the stamp I put
YOMD
PO Box 8650
Elmhurst, IL 60126

Then I turned the post card so the stamp is at the top farthest away from me & drew a line across the post card & then put my info. So my name & info are facing me & the YOMD address is facing left...does that make sense? What, if anything, do you put on the front/blank side of the postcard???? Or is that where I should I have put my info?? I have plenty to try out...

And I can send one in each day for me & DH right?

askomsky
05-23-2008, 01:33 PM
I won!!! A pair of ears and I didn't have to sign for them! I had ordered a few things thru SR last week and amazon had just dropped off my groceries and DH brings the box in, when he said it's from Disney, I knew it had to be something from YOMD bc I hadn't ordered online!!!!

Kids all took turns wearing them, now I need 2 more pair! lol

Jen, I never put YOMD all of mine have
PO Box XXXXX
Elmhurst, etc....
On the front, I had to buy .01 stamps.
On the back is where I put all of my info
and I'm still sending them in.

Sunni
05-23-2008, 01:46 PM
Congrats! How exciting to hear that you won! I bet your children were really excited. I am so happy that a SR member has won! :cooldance:

I have been sending mine in ...........fingers crossed.

Magical JenK
05-24-2008, 02:35 PM
Congrats April! I've been sending mine in somewhat regliously!! Hope we all win something! I bet getting Disney mail is an awesome feeling!!