PDA

View Full Version : Price Store

disneywalking
06-04-2007, 04:01 PM
I was getting ready to do the increased Price Store and saw that it is Bargain Networks. I just did HudHomesNow, which I believe is also Bargain Networks. Can I do the Price Store also?

SunshineGirl
06-04-2007, 04:21 PM
Yes. It's actually a completely different service that is just run by the same company.

disneywalking
06-04-2007, 04:30 PM
Thanks, I signed up.

mom2dea
06-04-2007, 06:19 PM
How long dose this take to credit ?

Sarah M

IckyMickey
06-04-2007, 06:20 PM
I keep looking at this, but I can't figure out how long the free trial is for? Do they charge you anything right away for after the free trial period?

I'm such a chicken about this stuff!

jnorth1007
06-04-2007, 07:23 PM
I did the HUD Homes and Bargain Autos through this company. They charged my card 1.00 for each. When I called to end them they credited back the 1.00. I don't know how long this one is but they were a weeks offer I think. Pretty easy to deal with. The HUD homes just didn't have the kinds of properties I was looking for as an investment. This one sounds pretty good though.

mom2dea
06-04-2007, 07:35 PM
Well I just tried this one and it said I was ALREADY a member but yet it charged my credit card the 1.00 no conformation e-mail or anything so I can not dispute this with Sunshine if I get no credit . I pray either one the charge drops off or that I get credit from Sunshine .

Darn

Sarah

SunshineGirl
06-04-2007, 08:49 PM
Well I just tried this one and it said I was ALREADY a member but yet it charged my credit card the 1.00 no conformation e-mail or anything so I can not dispute this with Sunshine if I get no credit . I pray either one the charge drops off or that I get credit from Sunshine .

Darn

Sarah

I would call them immediately and tell them to take it off. If you were already a member (according to them), then they had no business charging you anything.

luvdisney00
06-05-2007, 10:15 AM
I just did this one, and logged into their site to check the coupons and discounts, but they have the same coupons that coupon cabin has for free. I'm disappointed as I thought this would be a good service. :(