PDA

View Full Version : I think I lost my mind.

mjjmbnmm
02-05-2008, 04:15 PM
O.k., somehow I let my husband convince me to drive 19 hours to disney just to go to the p&pp. We are leaving Thurs. after our girls get out of school, going to the party on sat. and driving 19 hours back on sun. I think he may be more addicted then me.:)

wilsonfamily4
02-05-2008, 04:19 PM
wowzers!

It sounds both insane and incredibly fun. Those are the memories you will remember. ROAD TRIP!

linanglab
02-05-2008, 04:28 PM
O.k., somehow I let my husband convince me to drive 19 hours to disney just to go to the p&pp. We are leaving Thurs. after our girls get out of school, going to the party on sat. and driving 19 hours back on sun. I think he may be more addicted then me.:)

I wish my DH would be insane like that! Have fun! WOOHOO!!!

disneynut
02-05-2008, 04:59 PM
Oh my how fun and exciting. I wish my DH would be that crazy. :) I would totally go for it. Might be exhausted when we got home, but it would be worth it. Have fun and enjoy. :sunshine: :sunshine:

LuvMyBoys
02-05-2008, 05:15 PM
Wow, you have to let us know how that works out! :) We live 18 hours away and I can't imagine doing that drive twice so quickly together.

We are kind of thinking about it for April though --- so I can't wait to hear how it works out for you! :sunshine:

Magical JenK
02-05-2008, 06:22 PM
Better to have him more addicted than not addicted at all is what I say! Have a great trip!! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

3dog2kidmom
02-05-2008, 10:03 PM

:rotfl: I just read this to my DH. He said he'll go along! I have indeed created my very own Disney monster (yippee!!!).

Enjoy!! We went two weeks ago and absolutely LOVED the P&P party!!!

chipndale
02-06-2008, 12:17 PM
Crazy but it sounds totally fun. I wish my DH would say that to me. He likes Disney but I don't think he would drive down just for a party. Now, I would in a minute. You will be tired but you will have some great memories.

rjk
02-06-2008, 12:30 PM
I would do it.

We took in the P & PP a year ago and it was great.

Wish my DH would want to do something like this.

Have a great time.

eaglesdare
02-06-2008, 05:57 PM
I wish my DH would be insane like that! Have fun! WOOHOO!!!

i wished my dh would also.