PDA

View Full Version : Can't log in to several pages

nurseminnie76
06-04-2007, 04:30 PM
HI-

I'm pretty computer illerate so forgive me if this is something easy. I think some settings must have changed on my computer, because suddenly I can't log in on some pages. Used to all I had to do was pullup sunshinerewards.com and I was automatically logged in. Now I have to log in every single time I visit. Also when I am in the offers page and click on Put in Pending, It tells me that I am not logged in, please go back. I also tried clicking on the link in the email from last week to go to the Fast Crediting Offers page and got the same thing, you are not logged in please go back.

Can anyone help me on this?

Thanks,
Lea Ann

SunshineGirl
06-04-2007, 04:35 PM
It sounds to me like your cookies are not setting. Did you maybe change your cookies or your security settings?

nurseminnie76
06-04-2007, 04:45 PM
It's possible, because I wasn't able to get online for a day or two and DH had to reset something, so I will ask him when he gets home.

I am worried now though, because I did Video Professor this morning and it has not credited yet. I know it says it usually only takes a couple of hours. I did receive the confirmation email, should I go ahead and submit a trouble ticket for this?

I won't do anymore offers until I get this figured out.