PDA

View Full Version : Wyndahm Bonnet Creek ?

poshpartymommy
05-24-2011, 05:36 PM
Wee, after 3 months into planning and I find out that my in-laws are Wyndahm time share owners who will let us use their points for our 10 day trip. Now, I am on the fence. Help me decide? Give me the pros and cons of Wyndahm Bonnet Creek and the Contemporary Resort? or What would you do? BTW I am still crunching the numbers as I tpe this post. TIA

dwkay8
05-25-2011, 08:39 AM
If money was no object, I would always choose staying on Disney property over off, especially if the on property option is the Contemporary. You just can't beat a walk to the Magic Kingdom and a monorail ride to Epcot!

Breeze88
05-25-2011, 11:53 AM
Does the Wyndahm have shuttle service to the Disney parks and also to Seaworld or Universal if you planned on them too?

I guess for me the thought of a free time share would mean a lot of extra spending money. Which would mean with the great rental car deals out there you could rent a car with $ left over (when figuring the cost a 10 stay at the Contemporary) and be able to do some offsite things as well. Especially some of the great off site places to eat.