PDA

View Full Version : Surveys down ????

mom2dea
06-04-2007, 06:05 PM
We are sorry, but we are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Thank you for your patience.

This is what I get when i try to get into a survey :(

Sarah

Wendi63
06-04-2007, 08:01 PM
Me too. I hope they are fixed soon so I am able to qualify for one today.

3dog2kidmom
06-04-2007, 08:19 PM
I am TRYING to be patient... this survey company has had issues for days. I know people were getting surveys over the weekend, but I tried ALL day with many different demographics (my SIL, BIL were over and they are very different that each other and us) and NOTHING. Same story this AM. So tonight I cleared cookies and I still can't get in (technical difficulty message). Add that to the survey malfunctions (where I spent a long time on more than one occasion only to be told I did't qualify) last week and call me a very unhappy camper :(

Yes, I hope they get it fixed -- SOON. Counting today, if I get in each and every day the rest of the month except while we're at Disney we have a shot at the $5 credit. If not I'll have to shoot for the 2nd place one....

Thanks for letting me vent on your thread, mom2dea!

kimntrent
06-04-2007, 09:21 PM
I have had this problem since this morning. So much for getting a survey today.
________
Lovely Wendie (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

speechteachri
06-04-2007, 09:46 PM
problems here too, unfortunately.

ChickiePants
06-04-2007, 09:53 PM
What I keep getting is a message saying the system is down for maintenance and to try again later. Didn't try this morning because I was in a hurry before work, but ever since I've gotten home it's been "down for maintenance." I'm with you guys, feeling like there's no way of winning the bonus when there are days in a row where we can't get a survey no matter what we try! :(

Mandi
06-04-2007, 10:19 PM
I'm getting the maintenance sign too. :( If this keeps up I doubt any of us will make 25 surveys.

ChickiePants
06-04-2007, 10:24 PM
I know, it's so annoying. And I was SO jazzed about the survey increase, too. Guess I will just have to be happy with that for now and go for the second place bonus. It's still money towards our house and my improvements! :)

Arky
06-04-2007, 10:35 PM
I just went and was able to start a survey. They've fixed something. :rotfl:

Now we'll see if I actually get to finish a survey and get credit. :confused:

Amy

Mandi
06-04-2007, 10:39 PM
I was just able to do a survey. :sunshine2: It was a new one I've never seen about home pregnancy tests.

ChickiePants
06-04-2007, 10:55 PM
:rotfl: After all my whinging and moaning, I went to try ONE more time before bed and got one on my first try about insurance (something I've been looking at a LOT of lately)! I guess the squeaky wheel does get the grease in some weird roundabout way! ;)

MamaO
06-04-2007, 10:56 PM
I just completed one, too.

Arky
06-04-2007, 10:58 PM
I was able to complete my survey and be sent back to SR. :cooldance: This one was on shampoo and cosmetic ads.

ChickiePants
06-04-2007, 11:01 PM
The SR Survey Fairy has been watching over us! She sees our devotion and grants us our dearest wish...or at least the one we want at the moment. ;) Now if only she'd listen about that sweepstakes entry... :angel:

kimntrent
06-04-2007, 11:27 PM
Finally got to do one. Woo Hoo! Mine was about Virgin Mobile
________
Mira Loma Dispensaries (http://dispensaries.org)

3dog2kidmom
06-05-2007, 07:39 AM
Got right in this morning! Thank you survey fairy!!!

MamaO
06-05-2007, 11:16 PM
Arrrggggg! Qualified for a survey, finished it, and when I clicked on the final link it took me to the page about the surveys being temporarily unavailable becasue they are performing system maintenance - never even saw the page about having successfully completed the survey!!! I need the survey fairy!