PDA

View Full Version : New Gift Cards Available

sunshinecindy
02-08-2008, 04:33 PM
We now have Outback (Flemings, Cheesburger in Paradise, Blue Coral, Carrabbas’ , roys, Lee Roy Slemons, Bonefish Grill) and Regal 25.00 GC and AMC 25.00 GC.
We constantly try to expand our list to give you more choices.

SunshineGirl
02-08-2008, 04:35 PM
I love, love, love these Regal/AMC ones. Miss Angie gave me one for Christmas and we used it within the first week. SG and I were able to get tickets to the movie and some snacks with it and feel like we truly got a night out. They are perfect for that reason. Sometimes if you give someone movie tickets, they still end up being out a lot of money for snacks. (or they don't enjoy the movie as much as they could because they can't afford the snacks). With these cards, you can make someone's whole night. :) And because they are a dollar value, they can be used on any movie.

DisneyMa
02-08-2008, 05:12 PM
Yikes!! More options!!:rotfl:

BTW- there is an AMC theatre in Downtown Disney ( at Disneyland) just a thought:D

askomsky
02-08-2008, 05:28 PM
I love, love, love these Regal/AMC ones. Miss Angie gave me one for Christmas and we used it within the first week. SG and I were able to get tickets to the movie and some snacks with it and feel like we truly got a night out. They are perfect for that reason. Sometimes if you give someone movie tickets, they still end up being out a lot of money for snacks. (or they don't enjoy the movie as much as they could because they can't afford the snacks). With these cards, you can make someone's whole night. :) And because they are a dollar value, they can be used on any movie.

I agree! We also have an Outback near our Regal so that would be a perfect date night!
Speaking of which, our anniversary is coming up and this would be perfect, but I know you guys said your holding off on any cashouts until the GF issue gets fixed. When do you think that'll be? I think I would like to get an Outback and Regal card soon.

Thank you!!!!!!!!

sunshinecindy
02-08-2008, 05:42 PM
I agree! We also have an Outback near our Regal so that would be a perfect date night!
Speaking of which, our anniversary is coming up and this would be perfect, but I know you guys said your holding off on any cashouts until the GF issue gets fixed. When do you think that'll be? I think I would like to get an Outback and Regal card soon.

Thank you!!!!!!!!

go ahead and cash out, I'm processing them now

Mandi
02-08-2008, 06:28 PM
Will the AMC ones been a regular cashout for a while? I definitely want to get at least one, but would prefer to hold off on getting it until later. I will cashout soon though if AMC is just a temporary thing.

sunshinecindy
02-08-2008, 06:45 PM
Will the AMC ones been a regular cashout for a while? I definitely want to get at least one, but would prefer to hold off on getting it until later. I will cashout soon though if AMC is just a temporary thing.

As long as they go over well, we will continue to carry them.

Mandi
02-08-2008, 07:00 PM
Sounds good, thanks! :)