PDA

View Full Version : Moving offers to pending...?

bartleby1
02-09-2008, 12:33 PM
Tricia, I was just wondering if it messed you up in any way if I move offers to 'pending' that I didn't complete just so I get them off of my available offers list? I thought I read one time that it messed you up in some way so I had stopped doing it, but it would make it easier for me to search through offers if the ones that I would not be doing weren't on my list. There is no other way to actually delete them from my list, is there? I'll keep them there if it is a problem to you though. Just wondering.

Thanks!

m 'n c
02-09-2008, 12:39 PM
Moving to pending is how she tells how often the offer is crediting. I think she was going to look into an ignore feature but I don't know the status of that project.

bartleby1
02-09-2008, 12:54 PM
Moving to pending is how she tells how often the offer is crediting. I think she was going to look into an ignore feature but I don't know the status of that project.

AH ok, I'll just leave them alone for now then. Just looking to see if I could make my life easier, but I don't want to do that if it will make her's more difficult. Thanks for the answer.

Catherine - I just realized that you are my referral on netwinner. I guess you signed up under me a really long time ago but I received a message on the site that you earned me 500 pts from your 5000 pt win! So A BIG THANKS to you! Keep winning!:rotfl:

m 'n c
02-09-2008, 01:46 PM
AH ok, I'll just leave them alone for now then. Just looking to see if I could make my life easier, but I don't want to do that if it will make her's more difficult. Thanks for the answer.

Catherine - I just realized that you are my referral on netwinner. I guess you signed up under me a really long time ago but I received a message on the site that you earned me 500 pts from your 5000 pt win! So A BIG THANKS to you! Keep winning!:rotfl:

I knew I signed up under someone on the DIS but couldn't remember who. I'm glad I'm helping you out. Now I need to find a referral!

PSL1013
02-09-2008, 05:55 PM
Oh no, this is what I have been doing, moving the ones to pending that I know I don't want to do, I won't do this anymore and didn't know we shouldn't, sorry! :confused: I would be great to have an "ignore button", especially if you could ignore and not delete it permanently, in case you want to change your mind down the road. :)