PDA

View Full Version : How do you know when you were banned from surveys?

friendceej
02-10-2008, 01:59 PM
I have not been able to get into a survey in quite a while. I now, am not even getting the prompts for information to check off. If I am banned, I can't imagine what I did to get to this status. I stopped, the month after being invited, by my sister, all other surveys. I answer the survey questions as honestly as I can. I am very upset and disappointed. If I did do something wrong,how am I suppose to know not to do it again if I don't know what I did. Again, this is even if I am banned. Hope everyone else is doing okay and didn't get affected by this banned without knowing why!:confused: :( :confused:

I still love sunshine rewards!

m 'n c
02-10-2008, 02:18 PM
If you are concerned you can open an account inquiry Trouble Ticket and ask there.

Tricia mentioned in another thread about 2/3 of the regular daily survey takers were banned mainly for using more than 1 email address (this includes incorrectly spelling your email) or changing demographics. The ban will be lifted in about another week if you are affected. Due to privacy and the fact that its a long list Tricia did not want to post the list of banned people on the boards.