PDA

View Full Version : Dis Reward Board vs. Sunshine Forum

The Cheshire Cat
05-02-2007, 06:19 PM
I always start my day on the Rewards dis board checking out offers, etc. then over to Sunshine to check clicks and do my scratch off and see what is new.

Since i've found this very kewl SR forum I've spent a lot less time over you know where today and i'm wondering if we'll all be posting less, more or the same.

I love that SR uses the same type of layout as the dis because it's so easy to navigate and we are so used to it.

~Kathie
05-02-2007, 10:02 PM
I gfo to other boards on the DIS in addition to the Rewards Board, and I will continue to do so. I have a lot of friends there and hope to make some friends here.

Magical JenK
05-02-2007, 10:23 PM
Your morning sounds like my morning!! But I don't think SR boards will replace my DIS boards, I think it will be another morning ritual!!:)

Tantor
05-03-2007, 05:37 AM
I guess I will be checking both every morning now!!!

Joni
05-03-2007, 08:57 AM
I'll be there too!

kerry34
05-03-2007, 07:15 PM
I am so glad to see that I am not the only one who checks the boards first thing every day. Now its even better because we have two places to go!!!

missymagic
05-03-2007, 09:48 PM
Get the girls off on the bus finish making my breakfast site down...do all my clicks read some boards and be to work in 30 min!!! Get to work and log onto everything and downsize them and check them on occasion. Work just seems to get in the way sometimes LOL!!!!

PSL1013
05-04-2007, 11:44 AM
I like it here much better....but I will check over there every now and then to see what's new but not multiple times per day, like I used to do! :)

saffymom
05-04-2007, 03:20 PM
I think I like it better here, but I'll keep checking the Disboards too. I've gotta have my Disney fix!

Lowie
05-05-2007, 09:02 PM
i'm between the DIS and cruise critic forums, as i'm getting ready for my first ever cruise in a few weeks. but i'm also doing research for our next disney trip (free dining). after about 100 disney trips, i still have much to learn! So far I really like this board too so i'm sure it'll fit nicely into my message board routine!

RayaniFoxmur
05-05-2007, 09:25 PM
I think I'll like it here for Sunshine Rewards a bit better since it's so specific to SR and I don't do any other programs. But there will be some stuff I do still check the DIS boards for :)

January
05-08-2007, 12:35 PM
:rotfl: I didn't even know the Dis had a rewards board---shows how much I know!

luvdisney
05-08-2007, 05:30 PM
I'll go the the sunshine forum more often. But since I leave for work at 6:30am I can't log on until the afternoon (and when my kids will let me).

luvdisney00
05-08-2007, 06:26 PM
I've noticed that there are less posts on DIS rewards about SR now. I'm finding more info here. I'll still go on the DIS, but probably less on the rewards board.
This SR board is great, thanks Tricia for setting it up!:love:

SunshineGirl
05-11-2007, 02:58 PM
I've noticed that there are less posts on DIS rewards about SR now. I'm finding more info here. I'll still go on the DIS, but probably less on the rewards board.
This SR board is great, thanks Tricia for setting it up!:love:

I think that is contributing to our Sunshine membership signups going down all of a sudden. .:rotfl:

mom2dea
05-11-2007, 04:02 PM
yeah nothing on the DIS about sunshine rewards .....

But I do go to disboards for the budget board so I will stay there . But I am loving it here as well .

Sarah M

rhiannonwales
05-11-2007, 05:30 PM
This board is so much better for me... especially since i got banned at the DIS (for something i didnt do i'd like to add). After my ban i could read over there and id find a new click or something and want to post it and then remember - darn! can't post.
I'm happy to be here for sure!

rhiannonwales
05-11-2007, 05:31 PM
Id also like to say that this board is so much more friendly- its nice to be able to post without getting jumped on, or to have your thread hijacked by cliques.

TXMouseChaser
05-18-2007, 10:17 AM
I agree about feeling more comfortable here. :sunshine2: :sunshine2:

Soccer Princess
05-21-2007, 02:34 PM
I only check the DIS Rewards board once a day, instead of once an hour like over here lol! :) I LOVE this forum Tricia!!!

SunshineGirl
05-21-2007, 02:39 PM
I love watching the numbers in everyone's signatures go up. LOL!

kimntrent
05-23-2007, 10:09 AM
I haven't been on the other one in so long I couldn't even tell you what was happening.
________
HotRizzel69 (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/cam/HotRizzel69/)

TXMouseChaser
05-23-2007, 11:32 AM
I have to admit that I haven't really been to DIS since the forums opened here. I do occassional pop in and read the Budget boards and I am sure right before my trip, I will head over and see if there is anything new or changed I need to know about!

I just like it here so much better!

Anna
05-27-2007, 01:53 AM
I will just spend more time doing both. :angel: I love reading the info on the DIS Boards...especially right before a trip to WDW. It helps to get me in a Disney Mood....plus it helps me to get my Disney fix when I am not planning a trip.:)

Sunshine Rewards is soooo addictive as are the DIS Boards. SR is the last thing I check before heading to bed :snore: and the first thing I check when I get up! :love: I must say I enjoy SR more though.

3dog2kidmom
06-01-2007, 07:40 PM
A week ago I would have said both, but after all the crap (can I say that here?) that went on yesterday -- how to mention how much fun I've had right here at "home" -- I haven't been over there very much at all.

Tantor
06-01-2007, 07:49 PM
A week ago I would have said both, but after all the crap (can I say that here?) that went on yesterday -- how to mention how much fun I've had right here at "home" -- I haven't been over there very much at all.

Ah man , now what did I miss.......I knew I shouldn't have been outside enjoying the warm weather:rotfl: :rotfl:

3dog2kidmom
06-01-2007, 08:13 PM
Ah man , now what did I miss.......I knew I shouldn't have been outside enjoying the warm weather:rotfl: :rotfl:

Well, here's the link to the thread that will hint at the 'crap'...
http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=559

But here's the link to the threads where we had so much FUN last night!!!
http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=573
http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=578

SunshineGirl
06-01-2007, 08:20 PM
And the fun starts tonight in 45 minutes!! I just got off the phone with Cindy. Something new tonight. Not Disney or SR related. But there will be prices. And everyone who is in the forum tonight is eligible to play! You can even come and go and still be involved.

Ohhhhh....the suspense!

jnorth1007
06-01-2007, 08:24 PM
Not fair Not fair for those of us who are impatienttttttt!!!!!!:headache:

Tantor
06-01-2007, 09:11 PM
Well, here's the link to the thread that will hint at the 'crap'...
http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=559

But here's the link to the threads where we had so much FUN last night!!!
http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=573
http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=578

That is too bad. Not a nice thread.

I have been part of the DR Board for many many years and all in all it is a great resource and fun to be part of. I have seen many people come and go.
I do both Sunshine and Dis when I can and enjoy both.

Hedy
06-01-2007, 10:48 PM
That is too bad. Not a nice thread.

I have been part of the DR Board for many many years and all in all it is a great resource and fun to be part of. I have seen many people come and go.
I do both Sunshine and Dis when I can and enjoy both.

I'm still boggling at how an innocuous thread got so crazy.

dis4ever
06-14-2007, 03:16 PM
I look forward to having the chance to be able to visit both boards and be able to gain Disney knowledge from both boards.:)