PDA

View Full Version : Question About Surveys

amykmi
06-05-2007, 09:28 AM
Hope this is the right forum to ask this ...

In the past when I haven't qualified for the daily surveys (which is almost always -- I must be way too average or something, LOL!), I didn't attempt to do another one. Now I see that if you don't qualify, it looks like if you attempt another one and complete it, you'll still receive credit. Am I reading that right?

If so, then my next question is, do you usually get credited the following day?

TIA! :)

ChickiePants
06-05-2007, 09:32 AM
Yup! You can try however many times it takes for you to get a survey...sometimes I have to try 4 or 5 times and get really frustrated, but I still do it. ;) And yeah, they credit the next day. Except on Fri, Sat, and Sun. Those credit Monday! Hope I have helped you out!

chocovrdmicears
06-05-2007, 09:35 AM
You can qualify/complete 1 survey every 24 hours. The credit typically shows the following day. Weekend surveys credits usually post on Mondays. You can attempt to qualify as many times as you need to. Sometimes (like the last couple of days) it can take numerous times before you get accepted into a survey. Hope that helps! :sunshine2:

amykmi
06-05-2007, 09:45 AM
Thank you both! :)

I think I went through half a dozen yesterday before I finally qualified, LOL! And I just checked my account and my credit was there! :clap:

Today's survey went much more quickly ... and I think I only had to try 3 times to qualify. ;)

SunshineGirl
06-05-2007, 09:51 AM
It's really amazing how your survey money can add up over a month. Even if you don't do any of the paid offers, you can pretty easily make $20-$25 this month just with a survey a day.

amykmi
06-05-2007, 10:05 AM
It's really amazing how your survey money can add up over a month. Even if you don't do any of the paid offers, you can pretty easily make $20-$25 this month just with a survey a day.

That's exactly what I'm hoping, Tricia! :)