PDA

View Full Version : Uno the Beagle!!!

PSL1013
02-13-2008, 01:58 PM
FINALLY a beagle has won the Best in Show at Westminster!:clap: I always knew beagles were the best but now it's official! :love:

askomsky
02-13-2008, 02:11 PM
I agree and he was so darn cute!!!

sassyjk
02-13-2008, 03:30 PM
I'm gonna have to check this little guy out I've been hearing all about him winning all over the radio. Beagles are dang cute!

lanny76
02-13-2008, 06:00 PM
I agree and he was so darn cute!!!

Yeah, I thot he was cute, too!
Snoopy rules!!:rotfl:

spring
02-13-2008, 06:23 PM
He looks like such a friendly little guy,too!

m 'n c
02-13-2008, 09:44 PM
He was really cute on the Early Show this morning. I'm so glad a poodle didn't win just for diversity purposes. I'd love to see a little Pomeranian win one day. They never seem to make the cut :(

3dog2kidmom
02-13-2008, 11:02 PM
FINALLY a beagle has won the Best in Show at Westminster!:clap: I always knew beagles were the best but now it's official! :love:

YAY!!!! Beagles rule!

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p223/mlhays/sue7-06.jpg

coastalgirl
02-13-2008, 11:12 PM
I agree Shelly!! This is our baby Cutie!!

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x196/dinolydia/100_0161.jpg[/IMG]

chipndale
02-13-2008, 11:54 PM
He was soooo cute. I am glad that the poodles didn't win. We were pulling for the beagle.

3dog2kidmom
02-14-2008, 07:37 AM
So cute, Lydia!!!

sunshinecindy
02-14-2008, 12:58 PM
He was on The View today. He really is nice looking.

The thing about beagles, they are hardy little dogs. They don't have a lot of inherited bad traits. They make great pets for people with small children. They don't shed a lot (all dogs shed, just like people) and they don't require a lot of grooming. The biggest pain is their bark. They really are sweet. I'm glad to see Uno won.
BTW, I use to have a dog names Uno, actually, a puppy.

PSL1013
02-14-2008, 01:07 PM
He was on The View today. He really is nice looking.

The thing about beagles, they are hardy little dogs. They don't have a lot of inherited bad traits. They make great pets for people with small children. They don't shed a lot (all dogs shed, just like people) and they don't require a lot of grooming. The biggest pain is their bark. They really are sweet. I'm glad to see Uno won.
BTW, I use to have a dog names Uno, actually, a puppy.

We had a beagle named Rocky but sadly we lost him to cancer 4 years ago (on my birthday :( ) He was the best dog ever and he really didn't bark or howl much at all except at the UPS truck of all things...he could hear that truck coming from a few blocks away, so funny! We would love to have another beagle someday but we are loving our freedom too much at the moment, maybe when we retire to Florida, we can add another one to our family, then we won't be as busy traveling to Disney! :rotfl:

coastalgirl
02-14-2008, 01:46 PM
Our little Beagle barks up a storm. But she will run deer from sun up to sun up if you let her. She has run them right up into our yard before. She chases rabbits too, but not as bad. She is great with the kids and very protective of them also. She is so mild tempered and easy going. Can ya tell I love my dog??:love: :rotfl:

sunshinesis!
02-15-2008, 08:21 PM
"Cute" as he may be he is not the typical beagle that one would by from a pet store or local breeder. The show dog genetics are much different. I'm so afraid that more people are going to buy them based on Uno and that is a scary thought in my profession!!