PDA

View Full Version : Disney kids' spa to include Hannah Montana makeovers

Mom2aPrincess
02-20-2008, 03:22 PM
Get ready for a bunch of 6-year-old girls running around Walt Disney World in blonde wigs.

Disney announced today that starting Feb. 24 Hannah Montana makeovers will be offered at the Downtown Disney Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, Disney's high-end fantasy spa for kids.

Until now, the popular boutique, opened in 2006, has specialized in two looks: various Disney princesses such as Snow White, Cinderella and Jasmine; and various generic fantasy princess looks, including the Disney Diva and the Pop Princess.

The Hannah Montana look, from the hugely-popular Disney Channel TV show, will come with a blonde wig and microphone headset, a Hannah Montana guitar purse and other items. The girls get to hold guitars that look like Hannah's and pose for a complimentary picture.

The cost of the basic package will be $109.95 plus tax.

More will be available for additional charges, including the full Hannah Montana costume, including jacket and pants.

Other Bibbidi Bobbidi makeovers range in price from $44.95 to $179.95.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/business/custom/tourism/orl-biznews-hannah021908,0,2174502.story

Hedy
02-20-2008, 03:40 PM
I alaways thought it was weird Libby Lou had HM makeovers and not BBB.
BTW, Kim, what did your girls think of the BBB?

Mom2aPrincess
02-20-2008, 03:47 PM
I alaways thought it was weird Libby Lou had HM makeovers and not BBB.
BTW, Kim, what did your girls think of the BBB?

They loved it!! My little one is ready to go back and every day wants to be a different princess when we go.

I'm not sure about this one though. We did the Libby Lu makeover and the wig was tangled up beyond repair before we made it home! :(