PDA

View Full Version : Magic Kingdom Tours??

Mom2aPrincess
02-23-2008, 11:34 PM
Anyone done either the Magical Milestone or the Family Magic Tour? I'm looking for something new when we go in August and both of these look like something we'd enjoy.

I'd like some opinions though before I book one.....

(Also thinking of doing the Behind the Seeds in Epcot)

bbangel
02-24-2008, 01:55 AM
I've done the Steam Train tour and it was fantastic! They do such a good job that I imagine any tour you chose would be good. I have heard that the Family tour is geared to pretty young kids. I think if you check on allears there are links to reviews of the tours.

kimntrent
02-24-2008, 01:20 PM
I have done the behind the seeds tour at Epcot and both Segway tours in Epcot and Ft. Wilderness. I wouldn't miss the segway tours for anything. They are the funnest tour you will ever do. The benind the seeds is great as well but once you go you don't need to do it again. As for the Magic Kingdom, my parents did the holiday one and my grandparents have done the behind the scenes one. They loved them both.

Kim

Mom2aPrincess
02-24-2008, 02:49 PM
Thanks for the input guys. We'll probably for sure do the Behind the Seeds tour. I think of this being more "adult like," but I was stunned by how interested my girls were in this one last winter.

Still haven't decided on the MK ones. I think both seem lots of fun. I'm kind of leaning towards the Family Magic One as I think it's geared for the younger audience so maybe I should take advantage now before the youngest is older, but I also think she would enjoy the Magical Milestone from the description I found. Decisions, Deciions....lol