PDA

View Full Version : Disney-Mickey luggage on sale

Pooh's Pal
02-24-2008, 02:47 AM
Mickey Mouse luggage on sale at Disneyshopping.com only 54.99 for a 3 piece set....usually around 90.00 this is great luggage. And they also have...design your own duffle bags on sale too for 20.00. Don't forget to go through the SR link, Earn 4% back on purchases.

...just an FYI for those of you with upcoming WDW trips.. :mickey:

ligrumpygirl
02-24-2008, 10:26 AM
GREAT! Thanks for pointing out the sales...now I HAVE to spend $50 to get $5 shipping!

They had cute messenger bags for 12.99...thought they would make great bday gifts this year!

Pooh's Pal
02-24-2008, 10:36 AM
GREAT! Thanks for pointing out the sales...now I HAVE to spend $50 to get $5 shipping!

They had cute messenger bags for 12.99...thought they would make great bday gifts this year!

only thing is the FREE or 5.00 shipping is not included on the luggage...the shipping is around 12.50 for the set..still not that bad.

ligrumpygirl
02-24-2008, 10:47 AM
hhhmm will have to check about the shipping on the messenger bags.

I have that luggage and I love it!

m 'n c
02-24-2008, 06:34 PM
hhhmm will have to check about the shipping on the messenger bags.

I have that luggage and I love it!

Can the luggage stand a beating on flights? (wasn't sure if yall drove or flew to Orlando from NY). I need some cheap luggage for my upcoming trip as my dad's luggage was destroyed when he went overseas. The mickey luggage looks nice and is in good colors.

ligrumpygirl
02-24-2008, 08:51 PM
We have used it two or three times so far on the plane and no rips. We have black which is nice to hide the dirt but harder to find on the luggage carousel.

m 'n c
02-25-2008, 12:43 AM
thanks Janet. I think they just have black left so that will probably be the winner.

Magical JenK
02-25-2008, 10:43 AM
Check your emails...I got an email today for $2.99 shipping on purchases $29 & over...I don't see that it excludes luggage, but it may...

m 'n c
02-25-2008, 12:04 PM
Just ordered. The $2.99 shipping didn't work but oh well. It was still a steal for 3 pieces of luggage and I threw in a 5 piece pin set on sale for $24.99 for pin trading in Sept.

linanglab
02-25-2008, 12:12 PM
I would LOVE that luggage. But right now I am refusing to look at the Disney site - OR any other of my favorites.....WAY too tempting! Let me know how the luggage is! If it is a good set, I may try to see if DH gets me them for my birthday in a couple months. I know....not romantic or anything. But I have been looking at Disney luggage for over a year!

m 'n c
02-25-2008, 01:05 PM
I would LOVE that luggage. But right now I am refusing to look at the Disney site - OR any other of my favorites.....WAY too tempting! Let me know how the luggage is! If it is a good set, I may try to see if DH gets me them for my birthday in a couple months. I know....not romantic or anything. But I have been looking at Disney luggage for over a year!

But its on sale Angela for $100 off. :angel:

I understand the need to budget and watch spending. I will let you know what I think when it comes in. :sunshine:

linanglab
02-25-2008, 04:24 PM
But its on sale Angela for $100 off. :angel:

:sunshine:

I know! But I am really trying to behave myself. Between Christmas, my DH's new TV, Bethany and my catscans, and new (needed, believe me!) carpet in the family room, and a repair on cars (boy, do I hate fixing vehicles!), we need to tighten the belt a bit. I even decided not to go to WDW with Bethany in the summer in order to up our savings a bit. And let me tell you....the no Disney with Bethany this year has broken my heart!

Let me know how the luggage is when you get it though! I have heard both positive and negative things about them. You are an almost pro shopper! So you should be able to give a good description and analysis of the luggage!

m 'n c
02-25-2008, 05:04 PM
Oh no! I didn't hear that you had to cancel your trip. Maybe you can do some SR saving on the side and take her next year or later this year. I know you were so looking forward to it.

Unfortunately I am a pro shopper (my credit card will attest to that) so I will definetly give you a quality report when it comes it.

Mom2aPrincess
02-25-2008, 10:54 PM
Can the luggage stand a beating on flights? (wasn't sure if yall drove or flew to Orlando from NY). I need some cheap luggage for my upcoming trip as my dad's luggage was destroyed when he went overseas. The mickey luggage looks nice and is in good colors.

I've had mine for several years and it's gone through 2 airline trips but TONS of car trips. Unfortunately, when it arrived at our room at Pop this winter, one piece was missing a wheel! :( Not sure when it happened, but it's now a pain in the but to manipulate with one wheel.

The luggage is frequently on sale so I'm going to wait, but I plan to order myself a new set before we go in August.

m 'n c
02-26-2008, 08:41 PM
Yay credit showed up for the 1st order. Now just awaiting the one Mike and I placed at midnight last night.

m 'n c
03-02-2008, 07:43 PM
Angela - Luggage came within a week of ordering.

I got the charcoal set, Mike got the taupe set. I have not seen it but my parents were nice enough to open the boxes and start playing with it. haha

Their review: Both sets are nice looking and have nice material. The taupe set looks "nicer" than the charcoal set. But... the taupe shows dirt really easily. Apparently the set we got has a spot on it already so they are going to try and get it out for Mike. They have the 360 wheels which are nice. Also the 2 cases are a good size but they said the travel bag that comes with it is on the smaller side. Not sure when I'll actually see them but that was their impression of the set. So for $50 not too shabby.

kimkarli
03-02-2008, 10:19 PM
I have this set in red and really like it alot!!!:mickey: :minnie:

linanglab
03-03-2008, 06:48 AM
Hoping it will be on sale a little later down the road. I might order it before our VA Beach vacation in July. Maybe they will come out with red again. I really like that color! Plus it would be easy to find at the airport.

Mom2aPrincess
03-03-2008, 08:16 AM
Hoping it will be on sale a little later down the road. I might order it before our VA Beach vacation in July. Maybe they will come out with red again. I really like that color! Plus it would be easy to find at the airport.

Angela, This is usually on sale at least 1/3 of the time (if not more often). I see it on sale more than I see it full price so your chances are good at being able to pick it up before July.

m 'n c
03-03-2008, 10:27 AM

Yeah the red was the prettiest. I'll keep my eyes open for it and let you know if I see them again and on sale. I think I"m just going to buy a bright ribbon to tie on mine so I can find it easily.

Magical JenK
03-03-2008, 10:36 AM
Yeah the red was the prettiest. I'll keep my eyes open for it and let you know if I see them again and on sale. I think I"m just going to buy a bright ribbon to tie on mine so I can find it easily.

And don't forget your SR luggage tag!! :sunshine:

Cindy mentioned in chat on Friday that the luggage tag will be added as a cash out option...that way you get one for each case!! :p