PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back Again!

Blessing and Miracle
08-18-2011, 04:13 PM
Actually, we got back late Sunday evening. Had a fabulous time. It was way too much to do and see in Pittsburgh, but we had a blast. I will definitely try and give a TR with Pictures later. I'm exhausted! Next time I'll make sure that if we do two in one Summer that DH and I take ours last. LOL. :)

PSL1013
08-18-2011, 04:43 PM
Welcome back! Can't wait for the TR! :clap:

spring
08-18-2011, 05:23 PM
Welcome back, Lisa! :sunshine2:

SunshineGirl
08-18-2011, 05:25 PM
I'm so glad that you enjoyed the city that I love so much!!

sammielynn
08-18-2011, 08:33 PM
Welcome Home!

DarcyDog
08-18-2011, 09:47 PM
Welcome back! So happy that you enjoyed your visit to the 'burgh! Can't wait to read the trip report. Any Batman sightings?

m 'n c
08-18-2011, 10:30 PM
Welcome home! I'm anxious to see what yall did and where yall went.

chipndale
08-19-2011, 12:38 AM
Welcome home! So glad that you enjoyed the burgh. I really wish that we could of done a meet up....maybe if I get to Houston one of these days. I can't wait to read your TR and see what fun things you did while you were here.

Blessing and Miracle
08-27-2011, 06:00 PM
Welcome back! So happy that you enjoyed your visit to the 'burgh! Can't wait to read the trip report. Any Batman sightings?

Yes, we had a chance to see quite a bit of the filming. LOL. This just made my husbands trip even more special!! We saw the bat mobile!! It was awesome. I have some pictures of the filming and DH video a lot of it as well. I didn't think we were ever going to leave that area.

I definitely have to do a TR. I'll try and get it started soon. This week was crazy around here with trying to get everyone back into school mode. Had to take DD back to college. It's her last semester!! :banana: And my youngest son started his second year this week as well. And the girls started second grade!

But yes, I definitely loved the burg! LOL