PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, sr!!

kristenrice
08-31-2011, 01:10 PM
Back in February, I cashed out my account for our trip to Hilton Head Island. On March 1, I set a goal of $300 in earnings by August 31 to take on my trip to WDW in October.

I already cashed out $125 (to pay for a ticket) and today is my last cashout before the trip. I am SO happy to see that I am cashing out another $280!!!

So, I beat my goal by over $100!!!!:party:

Next up: Saving for June 2012 Disney trip:sunshine:. Since my dad is footing the bill for food/airfare/lodging/tickets, any money we bring will be used purely for the "fun stuff"....DD8 wants to go to SSR spa or do the Wild Africa Trek...DD6 wants to charter a fishing boat...they both want to do BBB...looks like I have a LOT of surveys to do:rotfl:.

:thanks: Thank so much, Tricia (and team!) for helping make my vacations so much better!

SunshineGirl
08-31-2011, 02:08 PM
That is fabulous! What a fun way to spend your cashouts!!

crazy4disneyrn
09-01-2011, 03:17 AM
Fantastic way to spend your cashouts! I am saving up for a WDW vacation in September of 2012 to celebrate my graduation from nursing school!

kristenrice
09-14-2011, 10:32 PM
Woo Hoo!!!

Since I will be in WDW from October 13-18, I realized that if I did a cashout before September 15, I'd get another payout while on vacation. I am stunned that I was able to add another $30 cashout:woohoo:! That's a grand total of $435 since March 1:D.

I :love: SR:sunshine:!