PDA

View Full Version : Win $50 Disney Gift Card!

wendyburger
09-12-2011, 10:26 AM
Hey fellow SRers :)

I am putting on a contest through Facebook, to enter to win a $50 Disney Gift Card. It has been running for a week and right now only 4 people have entered, so your chances of winning are fantastic!!!

http://www.facebook.com/VacationsByWendy?sk=app_156218351098324

I had a few people who weren't able to view the page. If this happens please let me know.

Thanks!!
Wendy

DarcyDog
09-12-2011, 12:21 PM
Just tried via Firefox and when I attempted to "Like" the page, I got the following message.

The connection was interrupted

The connection to www.kwlimited.com was interrupted while the page was loading.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

So I decided to try using IE and got this message:

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

What you can try:

It appears you are connected to the Internet, but you might want to try to reconnect to the Internet.

Retype the address.

Go back to the previous page.

Most likely causes:
•You are not connected to the Internet.
•The website is encountering problems.
•There might be a typing error in the address.

Looks like a great page!

PSL1013
09-12-2011, 12:57 PM
I entered using Firefox with no problems! Thanks Wendy, great site. :)

wendyburger
09-12-2011, 01:05 PM
Hi Barb,
Thanks for testing that for me! I sent you a PM :)

Thanks,
Wendy

wendyburger
09-12-2011, 01:11 PM
Thanks for letting me know, Pam. I think some of the issues that some have security settings that are blocking the frame from displaying in Facebook. I know my Father in law can't see that page either...gets some strange error that I can't duplicate. I would like to figure out the problem so all can see it. :computer:

SunshineGirl
09-12-2011, 01:41 PM
SR members are definitely good at helping solve problems in coding. It seems I have something wrong on a regular basis and they always find it quickly. LOL

(unrelated...did we have a break in communication in the trouble tickets? I can't find where our conversation ended??)

wendyburger
09-12-2011, 02:06 PM
Hi Tricia,
I love that SR member are willing to test things out!!

I was wondering if my trouble tickets were getting through or not? I guess not :) I have sent three recently (this past week). Would you like me to start another thread? Or just email directly? Or?

Thanks,
Wendy

SunshineGirl
09-12-2011, 02:34 PM
Hi Tricia,
I love that SR member are willing to test things out!!

I was wondering if my trouble tickets were getting through or not? I guess not :) I have sent three recently (this past week). Would you like me to start another thread? Or just email directly? Or?

Thanks,
Wendy

I think sometimes when they get too long, they get lost. Just email me directly. Do you have my email? Just my first name @sunshinerewards.com

lswheatly
09-12-2011, 03:44 PM
I just entered. At first I got the error message, then I switched to your other tab for the giveaway and was able to enter.

crazy4disneyrn
09-14-2011, 03:39 PM
I just entered using Firefox with NO problems!!