PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine Mail Coming?

tkkerber
11-28-2011, 05:59 PM
I was wondering if rewards have been mailed recently. I cashed out 6 weeks ago and still don't have my gift cards. We are leaving the end of the week and hopefully they will come by then?????:confused:

SunshineGirl
11-29-2011, 10:50 AM
When do you leave? I tried to email you but it got bounced back to me because Verizon thought it was spam. Your cards got returned to us so we sent them back out via priority mail this morning. Do you leave before Friday?

MdCaterer
11-29-2011, 05:06 PM
Trish,

Did mine bounce back too? I cashed out for $500 on 10/17/11 same day
tkkerber said she cashed out.

Thanks,
Susan

SunshineGirl
11-29-2011, 05:12 PM
Trish,

Did mine bounce back too? I cashed out for $500 on 10/17/11 same day
tkkerber said she cashed out.

Thanks,
Susan

Yes. :(

tkkerber
11-29-2011, 05:49 PM
We are leaving Saturday morning before the mail comes. Hopefully they will get here by Friday? Do you know why they were returned?

Thanks so much for your help!

Kristen

SunshineGirl
11-29-2011, 05:52 PM
We are leaving Saturday morning before the mail comes. Hopefully they will get here by Friday? Do you know why they were returned?

Thanks so much for your help!

Kristen

Perfect! I was hoping you would say that. The post office guaranteed them to get there either Thursday or Friday. Hopefully Thursday since you are only 2 states away. But it sounds like Friday will be okay.

Susan, if you need the gift card number off of yours to make a payment on a trip, just email me and I can give that to you. Otherwise, yours should be there by Friday as well.

This was totally, 100% my fault! I was in a rush to get them into the mail on Tuesday so that they would get to you by Monday despite the Thanksgiving mail closures and when I got home from the post office I realized that I had left off the stamps! I was mortified, but it was too late. So we started watching the mailbox every day (Ashleigh even checked it while we were gone for Thanksgiving) so that we could hurry up and turn the envelopes back around to you as soon as we got them back.

tkkerber
11-29-2011, 05:58 PM
Perfect! I was hoping you would say that. The post office guaranteed them to get there either Thursday or Friday. Hopefully Thursday since you are only 2 states away. But it sounds like Friday will be okay.

Susan, if you need the gift card number off of yours to make a payment on a trip, just email me and I can give that to you. Otherwise, yours should be there by Friday as well.

This was totally, 100% my fault! I was in a rush to get them into the mail on Tuesday so that they would get to you by Monday despite the Thanksgiving mail closures and when I got home from the post office I realized that I had left off the stamps! I was mortified, but it was too late. So we started watching the mailbox every day (Ashleigh even checked it while we were gone for Thanksgiving) so that we could hurry up and turn the envelopes back around to you as soon as we got them back.

Thanks for getting those back in the mail to me so quickly!!:thanks:

MdCaterer
11-29-2011, 06:17 PM
Yes. :(

COOL!! At least you have it. I will watch for it to arrive this weekend.

Thanks,
Susan

SunshineGirl
11-29-2011, 06:34 PM
I am mortified that I did something so careless. Thanks so much for understanding and know that we were right on top of it! Your two were the only ones that won't end up getting there in the 6 weeks. A few others got returned but should still end up getting everywhere on time.

tkkerber
12-02-2011, 11:47 PM
Tricia,

I just wanted to let you know. My gift cards did arrive yesterday(Thurs.) Thanks so much!:thanks:

SunshineGirl
12-03-2011, 10:48 AM
Tricia,

I just wanted to let you know. My gift cards did arrive yesterday(Thurs.) Thanks so much!:thanks:

Thanks for letting me know! Hope you have a fabulous trip!!