PDA

View Full Version : Receiving some sunshine!!!!!

askomsky
03-03-2008, 01:42 PM
What a nice suprise to go to my mailbox and open a letter from an unknown postmark.
Low and behold a little note from a fellow sunshiner! Complete with a cute little Easter Egg craft to decorate.

What an awesome suprise to find in my mailbox! (And as far as I know we havent' drawn names yet for our Sunshine pal! :sunshine: )
Especially since I'm in the mood for Spring with weather sitting in the high 50's right now!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

linanglab
03-03-2008, 01:50 PM
Yeah for you!!!! You have a secret admirer! Definitely is nice to get something fun in the mail!

And just the word "March" has gotten me in a better mood! It sounds SOOO much better than a winter month! I actually started doing some spring cleaning today. It is almost 50 degrees and off and on sun! Gotta love that! I will enjoy it until the freezing rain comes tonight with dropping temps.....oh well....at least it is March!

jnorth1007
03-03-2008, 03:18 PM
i also found one in my mailbox so whoever it was that sent that wonderful suprise THANK YOU!!!

linanglab
03-03-2008, 03:46 PM
I got one too! What a nice surprise! It sure made me smile. It's nice to be thought about....Thank you so much!

JillyFish
03-03-2008, 03:53 PM
I got one too!!!!! :)

To whoever took the time to do this for us....THANK YOU!!! How very sweet and thoughtful!!!! I'm having fun making my ornament!!

Thank you Sunshine Easter Bunny!! :sunshine2:

askomsky
03-03-2008, 04:23 PM
Whoo hoo!!! I had a pretty good feeling quite a few of us would be receiving some sunshine!!

mia214jia
03-03-2008, 04:51 PM
Thats Great you all! Everyone could use a pick me up every now and then.

mommytotwo
03-03-2008, 05:44 PM
Sounds like a great person who made a few people smile :sunshine: .

wilsonfamily4
03-03-2008, 06:51 PM
I got one too. :) I was thinking shoot I am behind in the secret pal thing. Then I realized it was something else entirely. THANK YOU. So sweet. I will have to do it and get my picture up soon.

jakeandsophiesmom
03-03-2008, 07:06 PM
I got one also!! Thank you so much to the person that took the time to send these out!! DD and I are going to work on it tomorrow while the boys are off playing ball. THANK YOU!!!:thanks:

missymouse
03-03-2008, 07:20 PM
I have one also and will post the picture as soon as I finish designing it. Should be fun to see what everyone does with theirs.

nurseminnie76
03-03-2008, 07:48 PM
Thank you SR Easter Bunny. I will be out of town the next couple of days,but can't wait to work on it this weekend! :sunshine:

ligrumpygirl
03-03-2008, 07:58 PM
I got one too!! I am trying to think who belongs to the postmark...off to become a detective. Then I will get to work on my art project!

Sunni
03-03-2008, 09:26 PM
I was surprised also today! It made my day! Thank you Easter Bunny!
I will have fun with it.

ItsmeSunnyV
03-03-2008, 09:50 PM
;) **THANK YOU SR EASTER BUNNY!!!**;)

http://cache.bordom.net/images/5f62cebc3462991b5bf391b9c8db6213.png

Hedy
03-03-2008, 10:20 PM
I got one too. :sunshine2: :sunshine2:

askomsky
03-03-2008, 10:45 PM
;) **THANK YOU SR EASTER BUNNY!!!**;)

http://cache.bordom.net/images/5f62cebc3462991b5bf391b9c8db6213.png

I LOVE your new siggy that always makes me laugh!

I am trying to think who belongs to the postmark...off to become a detective
I was thinking the same thing, that postmark threw me off. If you figure it out let me know!!! :)

linanglab
03-04-2008, 07:39 AM
The SR detectives are going to work! I am also going to be trying to find out who it was from....however....what if they were visiting someplace ELSE and mailed them from there? Then our digging won't do us ANY good.....

Janet - love the bunny picture! That cracked me up!

Magical JenK
03-04-2008, 08:12 AM
Thank you SR Easter Bunny, bawk, bawk!

Hmmmm...I thought I knew who it was, but she posted on here that she got one too...so maybe she's trying to throw us off, or maybe I'm just wrong.

REGARDLESS...Thank you! What a fun surprise to get yesterday!!

JillyFish
03-04-2008, 09:48 AM
Thank you SR Easter Bunny, bawk, bawk!!!

Thanks for the stroll down Memory Lane Jen!!

Anyone else remember this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rovjqLVzM94)?

askomsky
03-04-2008, 10:04 AM

Oh my!!!!!!! Both of you have taken me down a memory lane stroll!
I completely forgot about that ad!

Magical JenK
03-04-2008, 10:09 AM
Oh my!!!!!!! Both of you have taken me down a memory lane stroll!
I completely forgot about that ad!

FORGOT?! How can you forget it?? I say it EVERY year!! :rotfl:

linanglab
03-04-2008, 10:27 AM
Oh man....that takes me back! I smiled the whole time I was watching that! Thanks guys!

Pooh's Pal
03-04-2008, 11:50 AM
I get home from work last night around midnight and check my mail...and I got a nice surprise from SR...well at least I thought it was from the SR family, until I read this thread...now I'm confused..thought it was Tricia or Cindy.

My postmark is all smudged and can't see it....So, has anyone figured out who is the EASTER BUNNY YET :confused:

http://i-love-disney.com/disney-gallery/albums/Clipart/Pooh/icon7525.jpg

Blessing and Miracle
03-04-2008, 02:50 PM
Thanks, Easter Bunny! What a nice surprise! I, too, was so excited when I opened my mail and it was bursting with sunshine, especially since it was raining, cold and gray!

Of course, the twins were close by and was excited with the bright and pretty colors on the card. LOL. So I'm gonna use the original to create a pattern so the both of them can have one for their spring craft!

Will post pictures! :)

Thank you, again! :love:

askomsky
03-04-2008, 02:57 PM
I get home from work last night around midnight and check my mail...and I got a nice surprise from SR...well at least I thought it was from the SR family, until I read this thread...now I'm confused..thought it was Tricia or Cindy.

My postmark is all smudged and can't see it....So, has anyone figured out who is the EASTER BUNNY YET :confused:

http://i-love-disney.com/disney-gallery/albums/Clipart/Pooh/icon7525.jpg

Mine came from Frederick MD so I knew it wasn't Tricia, Cindy, Angie or Janet. Unless they mailed them there first and asked the postmaster to stamp them, but to go through all that trouble?? Now i'm jsut trying to figure out who lives that close to MD.

Sunni
03-04-2008, 04:45 PM

thanks! I too forgot about that ad. So cute!

askomsky
03-04-2008, 10:29 PM
Thank you SR Easter Bunny, bawk, bawk!

Hmmmm...I thought I knew who it was, but she posted on here that she got one too...so maybe she's trying to throw us off, or maybe I'm just wrong.

REGARDLESS...Thank you! What a fun surprise to get yesterday!!

Nah now I'm with you Jen. I think I know who it is and their posting to throw us off????!!!! lol
None the less loved it, such a nice thing to do!!!
Thanks again!:sunshine:

Hedy
03-04-2008, 10:55 PM
Mine came from Frederick MD so I knew it wasn't Tricia, Cindy, Angie or Janet. Unless they mailed them there first and asked the postmaster to stamp them, but to go through all that trouble?? Now i'm jsut trying to figure out who lives that close to MD.

Mine did too. :confused: :confused:

SunshineGirl
03-04-2008, 10:57 PM
I can tell you that SR had absolutely nothing to do with them. And we didn't give out your addresses either. LOL!

coastalgirl
03-04-2008, 11:10 PM
I got one too!! Thank You Easter Bunny!!! :sunshine:

JillyFish
03-04-2008, 11:19 PM
I was just looking at my Jelly Bean card again. Whoever our secret Easter Bunny is, they're a very smart Sunshiner.....they ordered their cards from Vistaprint! :rotfl:

Pooh's Pal
03-04-2008, 11:40 PM
I can tell you that SR had absolutely nothing to do with them. And we didn't give out your addresses either. LOL!

I wondered how they got all of our addresses....maybe it was Vista prints that mailed us....I'm sure we've all done the offers from them.

HEY maybe it was Veronica/ItsmeSunnyV .....would she have our addresses from the Christmas exchange...but not, she lives in CA....How about Missy Mouse :confused:

missymouse
03-05-2008, 12:08 AM
Ok it looks like I have been busted. Wondered how long I could go without fessing up. Once I saw today that the postmark was not from where I mailed them from I knew it was just a matter of time. I knew that I would be busted as soon as I updated my elfster account again for then new exchange or until MagicalJenK got hers. That is why I posted that I had one also, just to prolong the suspense a bit. And believe it or not this was planned before the new exchange group was introduced. In regards to the addresses. Those came from Elfster. You can see anyone's address if you are a member of the group and the ones from the Christmas exchange are still up there. I also wanted to send one to each of the SR crew but didn't have their addresses and didn't know how to get them.

speechteachri
03-05-2008, 12:26 AM
Well gee....Thanks! That was so thoughtful of you! I knew it had to be related to the Christmas exchange somehow to get the addresses!

I had to pry my ornament out of dd's hands so I can make it myself!!!:)

Thank you Easter Bunny!!!

:sunshine2:

ItsmeSunnyV
03-05-2008, 01:38 AM
Awwww Thank You MissyMouse!! It was super cute, and thoughtful of you, and very much appreciated!!:hugs:

askomsky
03-05-2008, 08:05 AM
Ok it looks like I have been busted. Wondered how long I could go without fessing up. Once I saw today that the postmark was not from where I mailed them from I knew it was just a matter of time. I knew that I would be busted as soon as I updated my elfster account again for then new exchange or until MagicalJenK got hers. That is why I posted that I had one also, just to prolong the suspense a bit. And believe it or not this was planned before the new exchange group was introduced. In regards to the addresses. Those came from Elfster. You can see anyone's address if you are a member of the group and the ones from the Christmas exchange are still up there. I also wanted to send one to each of the SR crew but didn't have their addresses and didn't know how to get them.

THANK YOU AGAIN!
Whoohoo I knew I was right! lol That really was very thoughtful of you!

I figured it had to do with Elfster either from the Christmas exchange, the upcoming UN-Merry one or the sunshine pal.

Your too sweet!

coastalgirl
03-05-2008, 10:57 AM
That was very sweet and so thoughtful!! Thank you again!!!

Magical JenK
03-05-2008, 12:31 PM

Ahha!!! I was soooooooo right!! :p You're tricky! Thanks Pam! You rock! That was so nice of you!!

Blessing and Miracle
03-05-2008, 04:54 PM
THANK YOU AGAIN!
Whoohoo I knew I was right! lol That really was very thoughtful of you!

I figured it had to do with Elfster either from the Christmas exchange, the upcoming UN-Merry one or the sunshine pal.

Your too sweet!

Thank you soooo much! That was quite thoughtful. For sure, it brightened my day!:) Yep, that little ELFSTER is very helpful! LOL.

Sunni
03-07-2008, 12:56 AM
Thank you Pam! You really made my day when I opened it up.
Thank you again for thinking of me!